• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sleeman Clear and puking....

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Is it just me or dose this beer make people sick......not only does it taste like shit but it made me puke.....nasty

Jennika

TRIBE Member
it's fairly gross, but it didn't make me puke at all.

but I only drank three and then switched to Grolsh cuz I was not enjoying it (and you should enjoy drinking a beer)

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
I drank one once. It was gross and it felt like i was drinking soda water. Either drink real carbohydrated beer or go home!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Yah I gave Sleeman Clear a shot

Tasted like carbonated beer-flavored soda pop

bleh x 12809329231

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Kingfisher is the only beer that matters,fuck the rest of that trendy bullshit ie Stella(the most overrated beer on the market).

maddog

TRIBE Member
Kingfisher is good, I wouldnt fuck the rest though.........Dos Equis Amber is sweet. Sleeman clear is garbage

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
There are many fine beers in the marketplace. Stella is good, as is Kingfisher.

Currently, I'm enjoying Castle beer. You can taste the aparteid!

Sleeman Clear tastes like watered down, flat draft they serve at the Brunny.

ian

TRIBE Member
I've got a case in my fridge because I am trying to lower my carb intake and raise my beer intake.

Problem is I have to put a lime in it to make it drinkable.

I think it would be okay for the summertime by the pool kinda thing but I am going to have to lower my carbs some other way.

Perhaps I can eliminate food from my diet? That should allow me to maximize my beer intake.

-ian g.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian

Perhaps I can eliminate food from my diet? That should allow me to maximize my beer intake.

-ian g.
thats what i did, it totally works man, beer is a meal in itself!!:D
toss in a couple of pills now and then, and youre good to go!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

joey

TRIBE Member
like ian said, try Clear with a lime.

Or, Ian, both Molson and Labatt have just introduced new low carb beer. Labatt Sterling and Molson Copper (I'm not sure if it is copper but it is some element....)

I've had Sterling, it was alright, better then Clear. I haven't had Molsons though.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
Kingfisher is the only beer that matters,fuck the rest of that trendy bullshit ie Stella(the most overrated beer on the market).
agreed, i hate beer but i can really enjoy a kingfisher....

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Singha is by far the best beer out there
I just discovered Singha, and I have to agree. One of my new favs.

My most cherished recent discovery: the LCBO now carries Leffe!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
What's the point in drinking a light beer if it's going to compromise the taste....??

If you're so worried about calories, go get yourself a vodka tonic or something.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
What's the point in drinking a light beer if it's going to compromise the taste....??

If you're so worried about calories, go get yourself a vodka tonic or something.
Tonic water has tonnes of sugar. Go with Vodka and soda.