• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Skater Injured on Letterman Last Night

Stop Bill C-10

coleridge

TRIBE Member
It was a snowboarder. She came off a jump ramp sideways and crashed 8m onto the pavement. She's in the hospital but will be alright.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
wheres the puke emoticon when you need it. Did they actually show that part of the show? Or did they skip that part after the taping?

One thing I can hardly stand to watch is "RealTV" when they show compund fractures after some 14 yr. old tries to rail some stupid ass object.

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by EffinHard

One thing I can hardly stand to watch is "RealTV" when they show compund fractures after some 14 yr. old tries to rail some stupid ass object.
No way. That's the best part of those shows. If those idiots are dumb enough to submit the tape of them wiping out spectacularly, then we deserve to see it.

Serves them right.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by EffinHard

Man these kids are starting to rave young. They should wait to be much older before they begin to rail things.

jeremy -silly raver, railing is for adults- jive

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
Man these kids are starting to rave young. They should wait to be much older before they begin to rail things.

jeremy -silly raver, railing is for adults- jive

Soundstream? ;)

hehehe...

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Yeah, they didn't end up showing the episode, I was wondering why it was a repeat last night. The rider was to be Tara Dakides, in case anyone was wondering.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
They just showed this on Letterman. Damn, that was a hard fall right on to the street.

Tara's actually pretty cute.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Tara is back on tonight is she not? She's one of the sickest (*female) riders, she's probably laughing about it right now!

*Female and male riders are not of the same caliber, so I had to say it.

Sorry Pete she's married

ethnik

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
Tara is back on tonight is she not? She's one of the sickest (*female) riders, she's probably laughing about it right now!

*Female and male riders are not of the same caliber, so I had to say it.

Sorry Pete she's married

apples and oranges my friend

men are agressive. women have flow.

i prefer flow, but that's just me.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ethnik
apples and oranges my friend

men are agressive. women have flow.

i prefer flow, but that's just me.

You need to check out my boy Simon Chaimberlain! He's the smoooooothest kid I have ever seen, and he's an Ontario boy! I learned most of what I know from this kid! Mens can have flow out there too!

I meant no disrespect to Tara, or any females for that matter. I was just sayin

Shann

TRIBE Member
Simon is HILLARIOUS!
and if you wanna see Flow???

Mikee HK (Oakville Represent)
Jesse Fox (Collingwood Represent)
Devun Walsh