• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Skate Boarder Parade

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by diego
nothing really it's just well while riding my skateboard home last night along king and john I passed by a bunch of under-aged kids riding there skateboards looking to stir something up in the downtown area. FOR NO APPARENT REASON what so ever.

Having rode a board now for over 18 years mostly in the downtown core I didn't see one face I reconized. SO to me it's just kinda of funny thats all. Besides it's tribe I'm aloud to stir shit up.
Hey, if cutting on a bunch of kids makes you feel better about that little johnson of yours, go for it!

diego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
Shit up hippiemunch. You're not a real hobo. :p

And diego you can keep it real all you want, pal. Have your buddies big you up for being old school., Don't expect it to come from here though.
LMAO I don't really expect anything to come from tribe. :D

Dang! this kids now a days ;)

diego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
Hey, if cutting on a bunch of kids makes you feel better about that little johnson of yours, go for it!
I'm not cutting on anybody dude I bet some of them got skills and I bet some of them got Mad skills that would put me to shame.
But the majority of them were just looking to stir up trouble not doing anything for the skater massive! Understand?

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
no serious how old :) ? I wanna know to.
But not to pick you up no worries.
I already have a tribe crush...... :p

if it makes it easier I will go first.
I am 20 !

AVE

TRIBE Member
hey, if you've skated for 18 years, you should know that skating and causing trouble go hand in hand.

thats all i did when i was a kid.

good times indeed:)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by diego
Blah blah blah... I'm an old fart... blah blah blah... I refuse to keep my mouth shut about "kids these days" and save what's left of my dignity... blah blah blah...
shush

Just mind your own business if you're not into what they're doing, there's no reason to start sounding off like an old man.

tablist

TRIBE Member
AVE, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Skateboarding = Trouble. (good trouble though)

Anyone want to skate at Christie tonight? I'm going there with a few peeps after work. Bring lots of wax though..... The curbs are pretty dry, and need it badly.

Anyone?

Originally posted by jungleboy
...I fail to see how going to spots and filming tricks is causing trouble in the first place...
If they're wallriding, railsliding, grinding or otherwise using the buildings or monuments around them, it's destruction of property.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
what tricks though.... someone said you're a follower cause you didn't post any tricks you did .... muah ha ha
some people crack me up..

p.s. - I don't think your a follower... cause that would make me a follower as well...... which I am not.

P.p.s - E.P.H.S... ssssssh your gonna ruin it :)

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
geez, whats the problem with skater kids anyway?

I mean, who really cares if they skate or not? As long as they don't bother me while I'm walking through so public area, then its all good.

I'd like to see kids, youths, adults whoever skating rather that robbin other people or causing shit.

If they ain't buggin' me, I say let them skate.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
If they're wallriding, railsliding, grinding or otherwise using the buildings or monuments around them, it's destruction of property.
Not to mention, when one of them cracks their skull because they aren't wearing a helmet, society says I should help them even though they are being stupid.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AVE
yesterday i learned how to acid drop.

and i can do a mean boneless
I can do an almost perfect ollie and fall on my ass !

I'm not exactually fearless so my trick attempts are minimal.
But I LOVE to just skate around or to places on my board. It sleeps under my bed. hehe.. is my baybee.......