• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Skate Boarder Parade

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Skate Boarder Parade

Originally posted by JESuX
Waiting for me to open my front door and lasoo one of them???

Woohoooo!!!

*drools*

Where was *I* when this happened????

*kicks rock on ground longside Eccentric (LRG)*
We'll have to keep a watch out for the next time....!

diego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jungleboy
"Personally, I'd like to see Critical Mass vs. Stoopid Undersexed Teenage Boys. It's the battle of the maroons."

...yes we are very maroon...perhaps you meant moron, which I
think may describe you better...
I think the word BOY in your name says it all.

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
"I also think it's funny that you think COPS would only pick on the young kids. obviously you don't know our lovely 51st and 14th division officers to well. There always looking for a good fight."

...I meant they would wait till a litle dude got seperated from the pack and start with him...as opposed to going after any of the 'ringleader' types...

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
...yes we are very maroon...perhaps you meant moron, which I
think may describe you better...
'Tis true. I'm a moron. Now got rail something, or grind something, or whatever it is you kids do to get back at Mom and Dad for some perceived injustice.

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
"I think the word BOY in your name says it all."

...I don't rate this comeback at all...your supposed to fire back with something I said or something at least relevant...

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
...I meant they would wait till a litle dude got seperated from the pack and start with him...as opposed to going after any of the 'ringleader' types...
Was Avril around? She could have saved you guys!

diego

TRIBE Member
"I also think it's funny that you think COPS would only pick on the young kids. obviously you don't know our lovely 51st and 14th division officers to well. There always looking for a good fight."

Hey what happened at dundas sq. You saw all the homies and as quietly as possible went the other way. SMART move those homies might have showed you how to really cause a disturbance.

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
"'Tis true. I'm a moron. Now got rail something, or grind something, or whatever it is you kids do to get back at Mom and Dad for some perceived injustice."

...I'm stoked you got through that one without making an inane error...I'm off...talk to you all soon!...

diego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
Sounds like fun - is it going to happen again? I'd love to skate in it! (PM me if you want).
Yeah the next time all there mommies can carpool them into the city on the same night.

twist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
'Tis true. I'm a moron. Now got rail something, or grind something, or whatever it is you kids do to get back at Mom and Dad for some perceived injustice.
I beat up people that don't dress like me. Oh and I fuck a lot. Wanna fuck?

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
"'Tis true. I'm a moron. Now got rail something, or grind something, or whatever it is you kids do to get back at Mom and Dad for some perceived injustice."

...I'm stoked you got through that one without making an inane error...I'm off...talk to you all soon!...
nooooooo come back and skater boy and bring more wit for me to read........

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
re: diego's FOLLOWER msg..

do you mean to say did or do you mean didn't?
and who cares.
I skate to and I can't do any damn tricks.
But That doesn't mean I'm not a "skater". Just means I'm a horrible one or suck really bad :D

so now how is he a follower ?

I'm curious. and not tryin to pick on you or anything. just inquiring is all :)

Last edited:

raaven

TRIBE Member
This has been a rant of mine for quite some time now and I think this fits in this thread for some reason...

I'm sick and tired of seeing all these kids skateboarding. (And I'm not talkin about the teenage kids here but the really young ones...)

Whatever happened to kids playing street hockey? Everywhere I go these days I always see kids screwin' around on their skateboards. It makes me very sad to see.

Every once and a while I'll see kids playing street hockey and I am happy but I think it's fading away.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I remember when I was younger every kid in the neighbourhood would play street hockey

What's happened to kids today?

Kid Lax

TRIBE Promoter
don't you people know anything about skater politics?

you don't have the priveledge of calling yourself a real skater until you're noticably better then a majority of the people you're skating with, until then you're just a poser :rolleyes:

diego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
Hey, what's your deal?
nothing really it's just well while riding my skateboard home last night along king and john I passed by a bunch of under-aged kids riding there skateboards looking to stir something up in the downtown area. FOR NO APPARENT REASON what so ever.

Having rode a board now for over 18 years mostly in the downtown core I didn't see one face I reconized. SO to me it's just kinda of funny thats all. Besides it's tribe I'm aloud to stir shit up.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by raaven
This has been a rant of mine for quite some time now and I think this fits in this thread for some reason...

I'm sick and tired of seeing all these kids skateboarding. (And I'm not talkin about the teenage kids here but the really young ones...)

Whatever happened to kids playing street hockey? Everywhere I go these days I always see kids screwin' around on their skateboards. It makes me very sad to see.

Every once and a while I'll see kids playing street hockey and I am happy but I think it's fading away.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I remember when I was younger every kid in the neighbourhood would play street hockey

What's happened to kids today?
so whats the differance between a kid having fun playing street hockey with friends then a kid skateboarding with friends.
Both are good exorcise sources and fun ..

I myself see no problem.

I like watching the little ones skate. Hell half the time they show me up on my board!
Little kids are so fearless :)

I admite its nice to see kids out playing street hockey or other sports or little girls playing hop scotch or skipping rope.. but times are changing and kids are just finding more neato fun things to do.

My rents played cards games where they threw cards at walls... and they played baseball and that jaxx game thigy.
Where as, I, played with putting cards on my bike wheels, and bat'd snakes with sticks or played double dutch.

Childrens Recreation changes with time.......

Last edited:

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
Hey! Quit pickin' on Kevin!

he's not a real skater :p
Shit up hippiemunch. You're not a real hobo. :p

And diego you can keep it real all you want, pal. Have your buddies big you up for being old school., Don't expect it to come from here though.

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
I didn't read this entire thread so if this is already siad then so beit but there is a massive downtown summer skate crew. and that's all it is, they just build momentum, and gain kids over the course of a summer and over the course of a given day or night, and they just riparound from spot to spot and shred. if you catch them you'll probably se some sick shite. it's a reg deal, they're around every summer.