• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Six feet under

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
How offended would my family be if I skipped christmas and watched a marathon of six feet under.

If I fedEx I can just send them the gifts...

I would rather be going somewhere eiher warm or snow covered than doing christmas this year. I think its time to violate traditions...

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I've been violating traditions for years, I have gotten a couple of tickets and a suspended lincense though.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I'm 28 and I have never missed a christmas.

Skipped out on an easter or three
Missed a thanksgiving if memory serves

But I have been breaking some new barriars. Problem is I have commited.... I'm supposed to bring the wines.

But staying home and guzzeling enough wine for ten people might be an experience worth talking about one day.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I'm pretty sure it's just repeats of the first season.

But if that's more important to you than your family then you should go to hell. ;)

Especially if you don't bring the wine.

How is family suppose to have alcohol fueled arguments.

Now that's a family get together.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
I'm pretty sure it's just repeats of the first season.

But if that's more important to you than your family then you should go to hell. ;)

Look my going to hell was determined a long time ago following any of the beliefs related to the concept of hell. I think I pissed of all christian sects by age 12, by the jewish definition I'm fucked, according to all the freek ones I'm going to hell, only chance of not going to hell is if it don't exist.

Regardless I just download seasons two and three and own season one. So I control the schedule.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit