• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

six feet under season five release date...

kmac

TRIBE Member
I don't know, but I wish the DVDs were cheaper. I want all five seasons and it's about $100+ each.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
I don't know, but I wish the DVDs were cheaper. I want all five seasons and it's about $100+ each.

try ebay...you never who might need to unload the other 4 seasons as a bundle...I wouldn't mind re-watching the last season again

videotronic

TRIBE Member
HBO really has their fucking heads up their asses when it comes to the dvds of their shows

they take SOOO long to release them once the season is done airing, and when they do finally get around to releasing them their prices are kind of silly..like..we bought season 1 sopranos for my girlfriends dad for christmas..it was $96..still....for a season thats like 7 years old or so?? moronic

when sopranos s5 was airing i avoided any and all mentions of the show both in person, in print and on the net..when the last episode aired i waited excitedly for the dvds...the season aired in its entirety again, and then AGAIN and then again before the dvds were released like nearly a full year later...

heres a newsflash...if you wait a year to release a tv show on dvd chances are good that people will have downloaded it by then

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I also cant wait for the release. The last season I rented and watched within a week, then I had nothing to look forward to at the video store.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
It makes me horribly sad that Season 5 is the last season :mad: why? i thought the show had good ratings :confused: but that might not be the reason maybe they just figure it is time to end it. booo!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
videotronic said:
HBO really has their fucking heads up their asses when it comes to the dvds of their shows

they take SOOO long to release them once the season is done airing, and when they do finally get around to releasing them their prices are kind of silly.
No shit... Band of Brothers, $120 for the 10-episode series.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
HBO has rediculous prices because people keep buying their shit at rediculous prices. Why drop the price if you can still make mad cash off of it?

The one DVD set that gets me is the seasons of OZ. It's either season 2 or 3 has the most episodes out of all of the seasons and is the lowest priced at somewhere around $70. I don't see the logic in that one at all.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
the curb seasons on a good sale day can go for like $29-39...cheapest I've seen although it's a hell of a lot shorter( but the replay value is better;))

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
Didn't they finally raid the pirated dvd booths at Pacific Mall? I thought I saw something on the news about that not too long ago.
They always say that.
I went last week and they were all up and running.

The only problem is that there is only ONE store in there that has American tv on dvd. And I couldn't find it cuz they were all closing. I don't know why having more people in the mall actually makes it easier for me to figure out where the stores are.

Anyway, I bought the entire QAF series (6 seasons!) for only $4 a disc. It came out to $150 when a single season at HMV goes for $69 - $89!!

REALLY wanted Six Feet Under but didn't want to go nuts. They had the Office for only $29!

Who wants to go this weekend? Pick me up, I do the bargaining.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
Oh yeah, I could probably get all five seasons for the cost of one at Pacific.
We're going this weekend.

We'll go find petite clothes for you and buy a shitload of $4 movies.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories