• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Six Feet Under heads up

kmac

TRIBE Member
Season 2 Marathon: Feb 26 - Mar 4
Season 3 Marathon: Mar 9 - March 30
Season 4: Sometime in June

All on The Movie Network.

Yay... I'm tired of waiting for Showcase.

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
Season 2 Marathon: Feb 26 - Mar 4
Season 3 Marathon: Mar 9 - March 30
Season 4: Sometime in June

All on The Movie Network.

Yay... I'm tired of waiting for Showcase.
YAY Indeed!!!! Thanks for the heads up! :D

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Thank you!

Showcase has been irritating me to no end with this...no response to e-mails, no response to queries on their website discussion boards re: Season 2. How strange that they buy a heavily hyped show and then kind of abandon it...and its fans.

~jen

matty

TRIBE Member
When are the season 2 DVD's coming out? I also heard that there won't be new episodes until November. Guess I heard wrong.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Those dates seem to be off, according to the website. No SFU listed for Feb. 26, and Season 2 repeats on March 9.

~jen

Adam

TRIBE Member
Six Feet Under's official site says that production has started on season 4 and it'll start sometime in "the summer".

kmac

TRIBE Member
I don't even know what's going on anymore.

I'll double check those dates. My mom is serious as anything about the show and emailed someone at TMN to get an answer. That's the answer she relayed onto me.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this because I'm sick of watching the same season over and over again.

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Just making sure, but the last episode of season 3 had Nate sitting in the car in that parking lot cliff-hanger style, right?

Adam

TRIBE Member
During the last episode i got so worked up I yelled at the tv while home alone.

Fuck I love this show.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
I kept it vague enough!
I know, I'm just kidding.

Anyhow, I went on the site and rejenerate's right (but when you click on this icon that says "take," it shows a commercial and the February date listed for season 2. Maybe it's an old commercial? Hence my mother's [and my] confusion)

Anyhow, in my quest to find out more info I stumbled upon a synopsis of an episode and ruined some shit for myself. :mad:

The season 2 DVD isn't out yet and there are no dates listed but it appears to be on March 9 - 30 (Tuesday nights, 10 and 11 pm).

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
season 3 had its moments, but it was dry compared to 1 and 2. More character development than anything.. like the last season of sopranos...

"Our characters are here .... but we need to get them here."

the " ... " is season 3.

Moez

TRIBE Member
I AM SOOOO looooving this season.

I want to own them ALL so I can watch them all again. It is the best damn show on tele.

SEASON 4 BEGINS JUNE 13th

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Holy shit, the two episodes on Tuesday were intense. I have all of season 2 and 3 (so far) on VHS to watch again. But I'm going to buy season 1 and 2 on DVD next month. This by far is the best show on TV.

ps: Nate's hair sucks now. :(

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Balzz
I made a grave mistake...I got overanxious about Lisa's fate and I read spoilers...bah.
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I did the exact same thing

not smart :(

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Moez
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I did the exact same thing

not smart :(
why would you do that?????

why the fack watch the show for?:confused:

gonna be brilliant TV when season 4 gets under way!!...

anyone else kinda tired of Nate crying all the damn time though?;)

BTW Moez, saw you on the subway the other day...was gonna say hello but wasn't sure if you would remember me

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
why would you do that?????

why the fack watch the show for?:confused:

gonna be brilliant TV when season 4 gets under way!!...

anyone else kinda tired of Nate crying all the damn time though?;)

BTW Moez, saw you on the subway the other day...was gonna say hello but wasn't sure if you would remember me
shoulda said hello :)

I know. I don't know why I ruined it for myself. GAH! so silly. But I just NEEDED to know.

Actually the montage of scenes the movie network put together for in between shows ruined it. There were a few clips which spoiled it for me...