• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

single woman married man

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
i know a girl who is having an affair with a married man who has kids.
they are in a work environment where they don't see their families for a long period of time (a few months).
he is telling her that he is in a bad marriage and that he is probably gonna get divorced.

thoughts?

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
what a shitload of trouble brewing.

I think this girl has some questions she needs to ask herself.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
He won't get a divorce (haha at "probably").
She will get hurt and it's bad juju to fuck married men.
The fact that they are both in an unnatural setting just increases the odds that things will dissolve once they're back at home.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zoo

TRIBE Member
sweetdaddy said:

thoughts?
you want our thoughts on cheating?

do you expect anyone to say anything other than it's bad?

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
i guess i am just worried about her, and don't really know what to do.
i am most afraid that when the reality of the situation hits home, she won't be able to live with herself.
As far as I know her, she is a decent person...but this is just foolish and cold.
i think he is preying on her, not the other way around...and she is falling for the stuff men do to score with naive young girls because she is naive.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
sweetdaddy said:
i guess i am just worried about her, and don't really know what to do.
i am most afraid that when the reality of the situation hits home, she won't be able to live with herself.
As far as I know her, she is a decent person...but this is just foolish and cold.
i think he is preying on her, not the other way around...and she is falling for the stuff men do to score with naive young girls because she is naive.
I had a friend in the same situation and she knew better, but her emotions totally overruled her head. There's really nothing you can do...everyone knows it's stupid and a mistake but they get carried away anyway. I often feel that people just have to hit bottom and deal with the pain in order to change their behaviour. Hooking up with someone in a relationship in just stupid, no matter how much the person promises they'll end it soon. Because often they don't, they just like having someone else on the side...especially when there are kids involved.

Taro

TRIBE Member
^that's an extra kick in the ass

people make mistakes, tell her to smarten up before it's too late

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
rubytuesday said:
it's bad juju to fuck married men.
I love the term 'Bad juju'. I cracks me up everytime.

Also, Ditto Much has got the plan. $10k vs. messy divorce? There's no question that the guy is going to pay up.

X_Door

TRIBE Member
You want to "rescue" her from this "bad situation" and then get with her, don't ya? Very sneaky yet effective, Grandmaster Whoremaster.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
seriously, karma is gonna spit a nice loogie on her one day.

leave the married men, alone. there is a WHOLE BIG WORLD out there, why the fuck do some bitches need to find the married ones.

and he's an ass.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
maybe you should suggest she try an online dating site to meet people instead of work......she could try ashleymadison.com!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Sounds like the makings of a Penthouse letter.

Anyway, it's their lives not yours. It most likely will end badly but whatever, most things usually do.

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
sweetdaddy said:
they are in a work environment where they don't see their families for a long period of time (a few months).
he is telling her that he is in a bad marriage and that he is probably gonna get divorced.
One of my fave ol' double standards is how everybody feels for a single girl involved with a married man, but a single guy who is involved with a married woman is in an enviable position! (pun intended)

,g

littlejon

TRIBE Member
fuck, kmac - you are just a drop of sunshine.

yes, blackmail and suicide for all, as it will all end in shit regardless.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Haha, I meant to say "most relationships like this do" because some things don't end badly, like Saved By The Bell episodes.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
men who cheat on their wives are highly manipulative and full on 'professionals' at it.

Most women don't even know what they've got themselves into till it's too late - even before anything gets romantic. These men seek out young naive / vulnerable women and prey on them.