• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Since I know all of you scoff at religion...

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
ya but they agree with it about as much as tribe does

these aren't the god warriors i was hoping for

Yeah I was really hoping to be able to come in there and dark side them

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soulster

TRIBE Member
i swear i'm having a tribe deja vu. i swear i swear that i read this EXACT thread with these EXACT replies, like, weeks ago. don't ask me how i think i know that? i just feel it.

bizarre.

it must be god at work.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
JD

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:12 am Post subject: The Bible as Literal Text

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While that sounds oxymornic to some, (meaning that the Bible can't be read as literal, it's absolute truth, but it has to be inturpruted.) I have a question, for someone who is more well versed in Theology than I am.

I head someone say today that in the original Hebrew the Bible is much more precise in what it is saying. Because English is such an unclear language that is why it has to be an inturprutive text. The Bible is much clearer and easier to read as a literal text in Hebrew. Is this true?

***the response??****

Mamsy Pamsy

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. That's way not true.

For me the Bible is easier to read in English. Because I don't speak Hebrew.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:
so you're browsing christian websites cuzzzzz......

Hmmmm.....I dunno....Maybe cuz I'm Christian?

Most Canadian Koreans are....You'd think with getting engaged to a Korean girl you'd already know this.

.....Although, I think the Relevant message board is hilarious....Cuz they're such fundamentalist, militant, baptist, rednecks.

octo

TRIBE Member
JEMZ said:
JD

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:12 am Post subject: The Bible as Literal Text

While that sounds oxymornic to some, (meaning that the Bible can't be read as literal, it's absolute truth, but it has to be inturpruted.) I have a question, for someone who is more well versed in Theology than I am.

I head someone say today that in the original Hebrew the Bible is much more precise in what it is saying. Because English is such an unclear language that is why it has to be an inturprutive text. The Bible is much clearer and easier to read as a literal text in Hebrew. Is this true?

***the response??****

Mamsy Pamsy

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:26 am Post subject:

No. That's way not true.

For me the Bible is easier to read in English. Because I don't speak Hebrew.
[raiban]LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!![/raiban]

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories