• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Simple Life Reunion

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
So who watched this train wreck of a series?

I must admit, I watched it religiously just for the shits and giggles.
I'd say it ranks up there with the original Degrassi for ubsurd situations.

And I loved it!

So I caught the Reunion show yesterday and I'm left asking 1 question.

When was the last episode on?

Last week Nicole threw bleach on the pool table, and I was waiting for the conclusion.

Did I miss it?

mcbee

TRIBE Member
finale is tonight. 8:30 CTV.

and yes, i watched it last night too. its like a bad car accident...you don't wanna look, but you do anyways and can't look away.

:)sarah

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I watched it also - its weird that they showed the finale first...what was the thinking behind that

I wonder what they are going to do for the second season of this show

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
When in life (and especially television) is anything 'final'? It never really ends until the final kiss off, the last broadcast, when the band plays you off the stage and that giant indian head in the sky signals the 1K tone that tells you it's time for you to switch off and join the late night talk show band everlasting.

Paris and Nicole will never really be gone. They'll play in the reruns of our minds forever and we shall cherish those images as if they belonged to us. They shall forever remain in our hearts and pants until we fade to black. Amen.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I watched about 15 minutes of this show last week and hated it.

Rich, spoiled bitches acting like rich, spoiled bitches. They have absolutely no clue when it comes to things like consideration for other people.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
it was so painful.

ATTENTION LEEZA GIBBONS: whatever shred of a career you might have had is now lost.

wait a second, there was no shred. shes been doing ads for Toronto easy listening stations for years now.

i think i watched about 3 minutes of it. the fact that she was interviewing nicole and paris as though they're somehow interesting people was just too much for me to bear.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
it was so painful.

ATTENTION LEEZA GIBBONS: whatever shred of a career you might have had is now lost.

wait a second, there was no shred. shes been doing ads for Toronto easy listening stations for years now.

i think i watched about 3 minutes of it. the fact that she was interviewing nicole and paris as though they're somehow interesting people was just too much for me to bear.
this is exactly what i thought. but i kept flipping back so i could endure more of the painfullness. i was so embarassed for them, that occasionally i would have to look away due to the fact i couldn't handle watching the embarassment!

and leeza saying 'stay close' before every commercial break...so annoying!!

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
yeah Leeza was weird - overly enthusiastic - but I find all interviewers and news people like that - they are like robots

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by junglegirl
I watched it also - its weird that they showed the finale first...what was the thinking behind that

I wonder what they are going to do for the second season of this show
So they showed the reunion last night, and the finale is tonight.
That's whack!

They moved the darn show around so much because they didn't anticipate how popular it would be.

Is there actually going to be a second season?
Seriously?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mcbee
this is exactly what i thought. but i kept flipping back so i could endure more of the painfullness. i was so embarassed for them, that occasionally i would have to look away due to the fact i couldn't handle watching the embarassment!

and leeza saying 'stay close' before every commercial break...so annoying!!

It was like watching Joey Jeremiah buy condoms on Degrassi.
PRICE CHECK!
:D :D :D

Shits and giggles.