• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Simon Jain at This Is London (and Bad Boy Bill too)

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Made a last minute decision to see if there was a lineup @ 2 and there wasn't so I went in.

Doorstaff was friendly and quick. BBB was already on, picked my spot on the floor and danced and listened to easily the worst set I've heard from a headliner in '06. The mixing was ok, but the programming was just awful. No flow from track to track...not good. The last time I saw BBB was @ Re-Connected last yr and I thought he did a great job. Unfortunately, Friday's set was nothing like it.

Aside from the bad set, I had a pretty good time. There was room to move on the floor, lots of pretty ladies and a pretty positive vibe that was picked up by Simon Jain's set as most people in this thread have mentioned.

Good Seeing Prickly Pete. Nice meeting Kinger, groovespinna and wildchild (ps wildchild you're hot)

JAR

TRIBE Member
does anyone actually like BBB? Why do promoters continue to bring him in? what, is it '97?

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
JAR said:
does anyone actually like BBB? Why do promoters continue to bring him in? what, is it '97?

i'm with you on this - i saw this assclown back in 97 at Exit To Eden and he fuckin sucked ass. that was back when he was in his prime. He must suck ass even more now - garbage music he plays.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders