• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sigur Ros - Massey Hall

Adam

TRIBE Member
Just went onsale this morning.

I was in real early and only managed balconies, so they're going fast.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
thanks to ebay i'm going.

floor seats off to the right...

anyone been in this area before? Can you see the stage clearly?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Adam

TRIBE Member
Iirc, the sightlines are pretty clear anywhere in the venue.

Have you been to Massey Hall before? Definitely the best acoustics of any venue in the city. I doubt Sigur Ros will ever play anywhere else in Toronto.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Adam said:

Have you been to Massey Hall before? Definitely the best acoustics of any venue in the city. I doubt Sigur Ros will ever play anywhere else in Toronto.
They played Palais Royale a long time ago...I'll be there, think it's my 4th time seeing them.

Adam

TRIBE Member
That's right, they played their first show in the city there.

This is my 4th time too. :)

Forewarning: The first time I saw them was a week after 9/11, the last time was in the UK a week after the London tube bombings. Expect something bad tomorrow. ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Adam said:

yeah, i saw them there last October...but i was asking because i heard about obstructing poles in certain spots.

I'll be happy if they start with 'Glosoli', play 'Sven G-englar (they didn't play it last time!) and end with 'Poppalagio'.

gasper

TRIBE Member
rentboy said:
yeah, i saw them there last October...but i was asking because i heard about obstructing poles in certain spots.

I'll be happy if they start with 'Glosoli', play 'Sven G-englar (they didn't play it last time!) and end with 'Poppalagio'.
Saweeeet! Got a ticket today :)

90mins of blissful escape. Love the Sigur Ros live shows.

Par- T

TRIBE Member
I'll be there, can't ever miss a Sigur Ros show.
Had a shitty seat last fall and ended up standing at the back balcony. Should be better this time though the seat's an "obstructed" floor this time round, hell I'd still go even if there was no view at all.

-T