• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

SIGNED 2014 All-Star Derozan Jersey - proceeds to charity

kuba

TRIBE Member
Hello, as Mortgage broker in Toronto, the best mortgage rates and more - Mortgage Jake I am selling this Toronto Raptors 2014 All-Star Derozan jersey, signed by the man himself, for $200. I will also match what the end price will be 100% and donate all proceeds to Yonge St Mission and Scott Mission, to help feed the homeless. Please email me mortgagejake at gmail.com if you want more info. The size is large but it fits like a s/m. It's idea for framing and hanging in your man cave or for someone with a smaller body size. I can take exact measurements later.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Do you have the paper work that he signed it? I'm not kidding. Sports memorabilia actually loses its value with autographs that can't be proven.

Anyhow, I hope you get what your asking for because thats a nice donation.

Good on ya.

kuba

TRIBE Member
No, that's a good question. Although I do not, I can verify this is the jersey I got from the MLSE, who can verify that they gave it to me, and I have the email stating as such. If pushed, I'm sure they could verify it, should that necessity come, absolutely. You're right - the memorabilia market is chock full of garbage, but this jersey is not in that scope.

Imagine that - selling a fake jersey to help the homeless! :p haha!

sam

TRIBE Member
No, that's a good question. Although I do not, I can verify this is the jersey I got from the MLSE, who can verify that they gave it to me, and I have the email stating as such. If pushed, I'm sure they could verify it, should that necessity come, absolutely. You're right - the memorabilia market is chock full of garbage, but this jersey is not in that scope.

Imagine that - selling a fake jersey to help the homeless! :p haha!
MLSE can provide you with a certificate of authenticity. I have a signed DeRozan game jersey won at an auction, and it came with that :)