• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sienna Miller vs. Rachel McAdams ?

mondo

TRIBE Promoter
Who would you choose to be in your film if you were the director?

And the role suited them the same.

What say you?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
two please!

saw sienna miller in 'alfie' (the remake with jude law) recently and all i can say is DAMN!!

rachel mc adams, ditto for hotness.

d

p.s. i am a sucker for freckles.

miss xylene

TRIBE Member
Racheal McAdams:
Total hottie and Canadian (London, On). Oooh she can act.... which helps when watching her movies. Triple threat right there. ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
miller.

she needs a breakout role...I think she's a major contributor in an upcoming project based around the days of the warhol factory scene

mondo

TRIBE Promoter
When you have the power to make decisions like this... it IS tough to choose just one for a film that would suit them both equally ie. playing the wife

It has to be parts of acting ability, charm, sexiness and building rapport with the leading man. It's not a choice based on tangible terms.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
also go with Miller for the accent factor...plus I honestly think Mcadams is limited to the roles she can get into...can't see her playing anything below middle class

rentboy

TRIBE Member
terrawrist III said:
also go with Miller for the accent factor...plus I honestly think Mcadams is limited to the roles she can get into...can't see her playing anything below middle class

I thought Miller was dry in Layercake.

McAdams could be a diverse actress. I could see her playing a sleezebag role for sure.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
McAdams is really cute and naturally beautiful.

Sienna is "hot" and has nice classic features.

They're very similar, except that Sienna has this trashy vibe going on that Rachel is lacking in.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
rachel mcadams for sure. i've always liked her. she was the hot chick, c'mon!

and i've always hated sienna miller! famous for looking like a bag lady and inspiring millions of "boho" (barf) copycats (although i admit she is dressing better now), and for being engaged to jude law.

no contest for me.