• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sicilian Mafia's Top Boss Caught

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
the history channel had an all day mob documentary on this past sunday.

this week I've seen every mob boss ever get busted....

weird.

deep

TRIBE Member
So that they can't be identified? Or they might have been the SWAT guys who went in and actually got him.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
deep said:
So that they can't be identified?

That's my guess.

Either this guy is gonna be taken out before he goes to trial or all the charges will disappear mysteriously.

But he'd be sprung if the cops were identified......they're families wouldn't be safe at all.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Eclectic said:
That's my guess.

Either this guy is gonna be taken out before he goes to trial or all the charges will disappear mysteriously.

But he'd be sprung if the cops were identified......they're families wouldn't be safe at all.

My guess and resoning too.
Either that, or maybe they were undercover?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I doubt that this will end poorly for the law enforcement... there is no need for trial, he was convicted in absentia so its do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars...

they're going to protect him too because of the victory he represents over organized crime. he's old, they'll prolly regulate him to a medical facility.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
The guy kept his pimp hand so strong, even though he was on the run for 43 years his wife was still doing his laundry!

Too bad for him that it led to his arrest.

ProvenzanoBernardo2a.jpg

The artist impressions of what he was assumed to look like always reminded me of Jason Statham from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch.

Kiera

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
so they can stay alive, I'm sure

Thats what I thought too but surely if these guys are as well connected as they seem to be they could just find out the cops names/adresses no?