• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

siblings who steal your clothes

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I recently moved in with my brother...last time we lived together was YEARS ago and back then we would regularly teef each others clothes from time to time...no big deal...were brothers, that's what we do,right?...

yeras later NOW in the same house I am slowly recovering a shitload of cords,Tee's,shirts,hats,shoes etc..I'll admit I have a few items of his but not that many!!...so far this morning in a laundry basket downstairs I discovered a homey "D" clown tee, a grendel tee,2 pairs of old cons. a freshjive hat etc.!...when he gets home I'm gonna force him into a corner and demand he find my plastikman tee!!...he said he never took that when i asked him years ago but with this newly discovered "evidence" I'm thinking he does have it!...anyone else get shafted by bro/sis out of beloved clothes?

:mad:

zoo

TRIBE Member
my sister keep stealing my old shit

adidas tracksuit [she gave away my pants! :mad:]

tons of mcmaster university t-shirts

and a mooks hoody that is admittedly too small for me now but i still like it :0)

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
i have one of my little brother's tshirts and a nice DC hoodie that i got him for christmas a year ago in my closet right now.

oopsie

the fact that he's like half a foot taller than me, has about 60 pounds on me, and doesn't live with me doesn't seem to stop me from taking his clothes.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
nope
me and my sister do NOT have the same style

one of my brothers lives in plaid shirts - also not my style

my other brother and i have similar style but i have to say, though I am the oldest and he is the youngest, i am definitely the guilty party when it comes to acquiring clothes. he knows I have them though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
i have one of my little brother's tshirts and a nice DC hoodie that i got him for christmas a year ago in my closet right now.

oopsie

the fact that he's like half a foot taller than me, has about 60 pounds on me, and doesn't live with me doesn't seem to stop me from taking his clothes.

lol

sounds familiar

zoo

TRIBE Member
i stole a parasuco tshirt off her though

which she stole off her friend's boyfriend

it's kinda cool, a little more ginofied than i'm used to but whatever, free shirt = free shirt :D

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
My sister has her own house now so she doesn't steal my stuff anymore. Yet, i did find my favorite burton hat i thought i lost forever on the head of my nephew!!!!!!!!! I bought him a new one and exchanged it.

I've had worse experiences with roomates. The one i had in first year stole my stuff all the time. SHe would even lend my stuff out to other people. I lost probably 35 % of my warrobe that year or else it was ruined from her fat behind trying to squeeze into my pants! !!

I hate stealers!!!!!!!

~J*Bunny~

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I have a cousin thats a klepto - she takes everything - she has stolen bras amongst a tonne of other stuff - she will walk in the house or her friends will walk in the house wearing my stuff and say that it is their stuff - bullshit! She steals her sisters stuff too - super nice stuff will just go missing - she has a lock on her door now...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
LOL...a lot of teeefin' goin' down over there:D ...I'm just mainly pissed because im coming across these things and going "OH YEAH!!!"...I have a lot of clothes but when somthing gets slipped from you don't notice until you ffind them again...it's frustrating, at least I have some "new" clothes now:)

AliceWonderland

TRIBE Member
i'm wearing my sister's shirt right now... heehee

clothing was always a free-for-all when i was growin' up... basically, it was grab what you could when it came out of the laundry... :)

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Me and my brother have combined our shirt wardrobes. We wear the same stuff, and we can only wear one shirt a day each, so we just share em all.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
yeah me and my brother did that too...free for all kind of thing...

but we would also take the "hand off!" shit...for example he saw a picture once of me at the waterfront with his breakbeat science shirt!...he came up to me and said "THAT's why the logo is chipping, because you dryed it without dping it outside in!"...seriously, that's what I had to deal with...maybe finding all this shit is sweeeet revenge on his part:D

kat

TRIBE Member

just thinking about it makes me madd

she steals clothes, cds, books, anything i could ever own
and she doesnt just borrow them. she steals them and denies she has them.
and ruins or "loses" them

she used to cut up my socks to make wristbands..
cuts holes in the arms of sweatshirts because I HAVE NO CLUE
she has scratched about 20 of my cds..some of which will not play properly ever again
she has lent my dvds and psx games to people - i havent seen some of them since
she took one of my office shirts (re: 70$ fucking shirt) and put safety pins all over it (re: holes) and got makeup all over it (re: pink shit all over the collar)

BAAAH stupid middle child syndrome - think they can take everything

fortunately i dont live with her anymore..

ahh

update on my sister for anyone who cares:
last time i went to visit i noticed she has shaved her eyebrows completely off.
this looks semi-retarded. no wait. completely retarded.
especially since she only draws a thin, uneven pencil line for her "fake" eyebrow.
but without those little scribbles on her face, she looks like a very scared frog.

the end.

byebye
kait

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
Ah shit,

You guys got it easy, try dealing with a wacked out medicated lil sis always getin her grubby little paws on your shit.

she is fkn relentless.

pure theif.......and if I didnt hide my shit more would be missin.

heres a list:

Tag heur watch- 3500

50 gram 14ct gold choker

22 year bottle of babresca-1400

Countless walkmans, cd's and cash.

more e's powder and chronic than I can list.

She got away with this cause I trusted her and gave her the benefit of the doubt at all times and belived her bs cause she's family.

She's jus fkn jealous

but she will neva learn, and paybacks a bitch a real bitch.

kat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ddiplomat
You guys got it easy, try dealing with a wacked out medicated lil sis always getin her grubby little paws on your shit.
heh..but the socially disordered ones are the best kind

aimeesan

TRIBE Member
MY sis bitches at me for borrowing her clothes but she is constantly stealing my stuff and making it hers! she'll just casually move it into her room and make it hers.
Last year she borrowed a new pair of jeans and was walking around all night wondering what was scratching her arse-turns out she had an exacto knife in her purse and it was cutting up the back of my jeans every step she took! grrr!:mad:
i totally feel for ya man!

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
yeah me and my brother did that too...free for all kind of thing...

but we would also take the "hand off!" shit...for example he saw a picture once of me at the waterfront with his breakbeat science shirt!...he came up to me and said "THAT's why the logo is chipping, because you dryed it without dping it outside in!"...seriously, that's what I had to deal with...maybe finding all this shit is sweeeet revenge on his part:D
Yeah we have our "favorite" shirts that are off limits. I don't think he's taken any of my favorites yet though??

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kat
heh..but the socially disordered ones are the best kind
HAhaHA no doubt, I'm a bit socially disorderd myself
but I kept my theif'n outside the fam.

Plus I'd look kinda stupid rockin her gear.

And her jewllrey probably dosen't suit me.

Dd

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kat

last time i went to visit i noticed she has shaved her eyebrows completely off.
this looks semi-retarded. no wait. completely retarded.
especially since she only draws a thin, uneven pencil line for her "fake" eyebrow.
but without those little scribbles on her face, she looks like a very scared frog.

the end.

kait
HAHAHA that made me burst out laughing....WAYYYYYYYY TOO FUNNY

(reminds me of my cousin) crazy wacko.

twitch

TRIBE Member
My brother would always borrow my clothes, but it would be a one way street 'cause I don't really like his clothes.

So I put an end to it, and a lock on my door.