• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shy FX Cnn intro

Tech_Head_Rob

TRIBE Member
Hey there

Does anyone out there have this on mp3 or have a set that starts off with it? I really, really want it (for a friend of mine: it brings back good memories for her...and if i put it on a tape it'd be a wikkid christmas present).
Any help would be appreciated.

-peace-
Rob

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Recorded Easter Holiday Weekend 1998, after an Urban Unit I believe.

I have the tape from the Profacy show the night after with skibba and fearless...probly the best tape ever recorded emcee wise...but it's on tape, not mp3.

I've heard a few others, he made a cnn intro for most of the major stops on that tour, I've heard one for LA and Miami too.

they used to be on napster.

sorry, I only have the tape.

"I see the lights of the helicoper now, OH MY GOSH, IT'S THE SHY FX AND THE MC SKIBADEE"

tack one
www.torontojungle.com

DJ Doublecross

TRIBE Member
Nope, Renegades two year was Andy C, Red One, and Shimon, wasn't it?

This party was with Shy FX, SS, and John B. It was at the old Downsview hangar. Can't remember who threw the party though.

Rob

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rentboy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DJ Doublecross:

This party was with Shy FX, SS, and John B. It was at the old Downsview hangar. Can't remember who threw the party though.

Rob
</font>

Plugged in was also Renegades...

feisty boy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DJ Doublecross:

Rob
</font>
god bless the downsview hangar. what an absolutley sick party venue that was....

i had that shy fx intro on an mp3 set, but i've since deleted it - the audio was crap for the whole set....

i say download a couple of shy fx toronto sets from that era - they're always floating around AG - and i'm pretty sure it was renegades...

AVE

TRIBE Member
yep, plugged in starts off with it.

Renegades two year........easily the best party I ever went to

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Well, it was easter holiday weekend, 1998, whatever party it was from, the profecy show tape is better...trust me.

as for the hanger, that place was great, because the floor panels were bouncy, and it felt like you were on a trampoline all the time...but they treid to tell you not to smoke, and it got light as all hell by 4am...

still, a cool space.

AVE

TRIBE Member
wasn't the easter holiday weekend an AWOL party?? The renegades was in late summer....same year

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

redeyes

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TaCk OnE?:

I have the tape from the Profacy show the night after with skibba and fearless...probly the best tape ever recorded emcee wise...

tack one
www.torontojungle.com
</font>
by far, the best tape mc wise, do you know where i can get a copy?? ive been keeping my eyes open for it with no luck.

peace

Photon

TRIBE Member
I've never posted before but I have this on mp3 so I thought this would be a good time. It's Shy FX w/ Skiba and Fearless on the Prophecy after AWOL.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AVE:
wasn't the easter holiday weekend an AWOL party?? The renegades was in late summer....same year</font>
that's right...PLugged in happened in August of that year...i was bitter cuz i had to miss it due to work.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Photon:
I've never posted before but I have this on mp3 so I thought this would be a good time. It's Shy FX w/ Skiba and Fearless on the Prophecy after AWOL.</font>
Mate, I've got it on tape, but it's old as hell and sound bunk..

great show.

can you icq it to me?

I'd really apreciate it.

43926977 (tack one?)]

or any other transfer method you prefer.

tackone@torontojungle.com

ez.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

koz

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Photon:
I've never posted before but I have this on mp3 so I thought this would be a good time. It's Shy FX w/ Skiba and Fearless on the Prophecy after AWOL.</font>
is it possible for me to get that off you?

speace.

sauce

TRIBE Member
You are all right, it's on the plugged in tape with shy and navigater and it's on the prophecy tape after the AWOL party.
Peace
sauce

Tech_Head_Rob

TRIBE Member
if anyone still cares, i got the intro... from a set with Shy w/MC navigator
at that party apprently John B. & dj SS were at that party... that is Navigator says 'Hold tight the SS and John B.'
so whatever party that was... i got the recording

and Tack One?... dude, i've got this set w/mc Fearless & Skibadee 'longside the Andy C @ One Nation that tears that tape to shreads...trust me.

-peace-
Rob