• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

SHUT OFF at the beer store

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I don't know why, but most of the cab drivers in KW are Serbian.

Yesterday, was, well, pretty intense. I think I posted about it while it was happening.

So this morning I wanted to, and did, go to the Portuguese bar to sort of, you know, "come down".

Seven or eight shots of Jaegermeister and a couple beers later I was comfortgable enough to get into a cab.

Fuckin beer store denied me.

beer store> "Sorry sir, you seem intoxicated."
me> "Love, it's 12 in the afternoon on a SUNDAY, do you really think I'm intoxicated?"
beer store> "Well, sorry sir, I just can't serve you."

No problem. Went to a different beer store, got served there no prob.

The cab driver told me,

cab> "Well, your eyes look a bit, closed."

Aha, and he was right. So then I brought out my LASER BLUE EYES.

I only bring out this weapon when it is seriously needed.

MY EYES ARE LASER BLUE.

Nobody needs to look at them, in fact, I try to hide them, but if I decide to open my lids and show you the colour, THEY ARE LASER BLUE.

Nobody can say no to my laser blue eyes.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I asked a person to drive me to buy cocaine.

Two stops, no dice.

I give up.

But when I got home there was this old Russian guy, well Canadian by now, snooping around my house;.

We had a good conversation. He explained to me that he was 87 years old, which is OLD, and I asked him:

me> "What do you eat to be that old?"

At that moment I noticed he also had laser blue eyes.

Russian> "Oh my wife, she cooks for me."

And then he asked me about my marital status and I explained to him that I'm a homo and this freaked him out. But, to his credit, he did not leave. Instead, he said,

Russian/Canadian "I don't understand it but you are a good neighbour so must be OK."

SO there you have it folks. I'm "OK".

-jM
A&D