• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shows worth watching?

praktik

TRIBE Member
final season of agents of shield as been been pretty craptastic...why isnt it sunday yet??? need my masterchef fix.
This reduced tempo for MC episodes has me shucking and jiving over here man

What, they can just cut us off from wed thurs eps like that without warning us in advance?

I woulda saved some eps to help me taper off man

Fuck. Man

I got spiders crawlin up my leg man!!

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
This reduced tempo for MC episodes has me shucking and jiving over here man

What, they can just cut us off from wed thurs eps like that without warning us in advance?

I woulda saved some eps to help me taper off man

Fuck. Man

I got spiders crawlin up my leg man!!
I keep hitting the reload button on my torrent site, just like peeking out the window to see if the dealer has arrived.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Just finished Little Fires Everywhere(Amazon Prime). First three episodes I was wondering where it's going but after that it got really good.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Not really fond of Jamie Oliver (everything he makes has a handful or more of chopped fresh herbs which overwhelms the taste of anything else in the dish) but his Italian series is OK. He is still putting massive amounts of fresh herbs in everything, but the local recipes and cooking from Italian nonas in remote Italian villages is worth learning from.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Not really fond of Jamie Oliver (everything he makes has a handful or more of chopped fresh herbs which overwhelms the taste of anything else in the dish) but his Italian series is OK. He is still putting massive amounts of fresh herbs in everything, but the local recipes and cooking from Italian nonas in remote Italian villages is worth learning from.
I liked the series too. Im watching Kew On A plate again. Its one of the most informative food shows I've seen. :)

DJ elektron-

TRIBE Member
The Pink Panther a film review

This film is both highly entertaining and infectiously funny. Starring Steve Martin and featuring Beyonce Knowles. It starts out by a soccer coach getting shot in the neck by a poison dart, and the prized pink panther diamond ring goes missing. Inspector Clouseaux sets out on the case by instruction by the chief inspector Dreyfus. The funny coincidental runaway scenes are fun to watch in this movie, when things move away from the main scene into a totally different scenario. The budget for this film was $80 million and didn’t do very well by the critics response. The film grossed $158 million globally. Nearly 50% of the earnings of the film came from an international audience.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Watching this Australian show called Operation Buffalo which I am really enjoying. Its kind of a cross between Manhattan and The Americans, with a big pinch of weird Aussie humor in the mix. Good solid actors. Crazy shit happening. Worth checking out.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Watching this Australian show called Operation Buffalo which I am really enjoying. Its kind of a cross between Manhattan and The Americans, with a big pinch of weird Aussie humor in the mix. Good solid actors. Crazy shit happening. Worth checking out.
U see Mr In Between yet?