• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shows worth watching?

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
MasterChef Australia is back! Dunno about the new Judges, but it's an All Star format so there are a lot of familiar faces. Being unemployed and rotting away in my basement apartment, at least it'll give me something forward to watching 5 days a week. :)

praktik

TRIBE Member
MasterChef Australia is back! Dunno about the new Judges, but it's an All Star format so there are a lot of familiar faces. Being unemployed and rotting away in my basement apartment, at least it'll give me something forward to watching 5 days a week. :)
It's the show we need!

U think it's gonna be as long as a normal season??

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Started watching the Outsider because of this thread. I like it!
Was just coming to give my update on recent shows and say how great this show is until the very end!

Top quality dripping in every scene, best writing for sure in the recent crop of shows... I didn't know how to describe it except maybe a bit of blend of True Detective with a super cool X-files murder mystery where the murderer is "special" (alien or supernatural)

Other shows we watched lately:
Altered Carbon - a show not up to the quality of the source material especially in the 2nd season - but fun - Alex you'd probably like it i mean we both liked Dark Matter - and there's something of a fun, simpler Sci-Fi approach to the show's second season which will keep me coming back if there's a 3rd but this is not super high quality stuff

Homeland - what a strong season?? wtf! So on point in so many political particulars - ok along with the Outsider maybe best writing this year goes to this one too!

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Watching The Last Dance - Michael Jordan doc. 2 new episodes today.

Holy F. So good and can't wait until next Monday for 2 more.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am watching the Veronica Mars series for the first time. I see now how it informed a lot of the fashions and cultural memes of that period.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I liked Devs a lot. Sure it could have been better, but it did prove that you can still do great science fiction (or fact?) without spacecraft or aliens.

Also that female lead, what an interesting look. She looks different from every angle.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
I almost forgot what a solid dude Brendan is.

Hoping to get a few series back soon...Star Trek Discovery, Animal Kingdom and Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. are a few that come to mind