• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Shows worth watching?

praktik

TRIBE Member
I never liked it. when it started it felt like the writers were ripping off the seinfeld humour and I felt a bit, violated??

I dunno just always felt in the early seasons Friends was riffing on the best shit OTHER people did.... so ya i never really liked it. Then it turned into a soap opera comedy almost right

praktik

TRIBE Member
Watching City On a Hill and its not the greatest but it's also good/pretty good - and the Boston flavour is certainly heavy - so no surprise @ end credits to see it's a Damon/Affleck production.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Catching up on the Deuce as season 3 is coming - and season 2 is reminding me why i love David Simon and George Pelecanos as a team - season 2 really upped the game on the show and with the characters established im enjoying it a lot more!\

Season 3 looks great, premiers soon.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I never liked it. when it started it felt like the writers were ripping off the seinfeld humour and I felt a bit, violated??

I dunno just always felt in the early seasons Friends was riffing on the best shit OTHER people did.... so ya i never really liked it. Then it turned into a soap opera comedy almost right
Same. Ended up never having seen an entire episode.