1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Shows worth watching?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by kaniz, Sep 10, 2008.

1. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

I am really liking Warrior. The opening credits has the same feel of Badlands, but the plot is based in a real place and time period. I don't read graphic novels, but this feels almost like a graphic novel adapted for TV.

2. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

There's a podcast with Craig Mazin accompanying each episode that's worth a listen. In the first episode they explained why they didn't go with a Russian accent.

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

^ it's still a fucking great show so far...i'm waiting for a NIN song.

4. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Catch 22 really nailed the spirit of the book in the first episode. What a powerful story by Joseph Heller and it's more important now than ever. I hope the quality continues.

Clooney is just amazing in the first episode on the parade ground, and those bombing runs are absolutely terrifying.

praktik likes this.
  5. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

^^ Nice - didn't know it was out.

MC Australia is back and 20 eps in, putting all other versions to shame... THe pitiful Canadian version really limps along/pales in comparison, especially this year. Kind of pathetic really.

6. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

7. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

praktik likes this.
  8. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Yep - excellent!

The kid who Kory Wise, Jharrel Jerome, super strong on Mr. Mercedes too - one of the strengths on that show is basically every role is knocked out of the park, was great to see this actor kick ass again in When They See Us!

9. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member