1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Shows worth watching?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by kaniz, Sep 10, 2008.

1. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

I am not sure.... When they wanted to communicate with that woman who couldn't talk, they got her to do charades instead of getting her to write shit down. I was secretly thankful they didn't get her to communicate through pottery or glassblowing.

2. alexd

Into The Badlands is a current joy. The costume design is fantastic, and they do a lot with a pretty limited sfx budget. Also I have a huge crush on The Widow, even though I'm not really into readheads...

[​IMG]

3. alexd

Just when I was about to give up on OA season 2, they unleashed the giant octopus and won me over.

praktik likes this.
  4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

The Twilight Zone starts tonight at 9.

5. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

6. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

first 2 eps were not bad

Peele didn't need the suit

7. DJ elektron-

DJ elektron- TRIBE Member

Castlevania a TV series review

This is a great series based on the hit Konami video game Castlevania III: Dracula’s curse. The series features Trevor Belmont, who lives in Wallachia, who defends against Dracula and his minions. The series is heavily influenced by Japanese Animation. Netflix premiered the series on July 7, 2017. There are 3 seasons so far. The main characters besides Trevor are Sypha, a magician and Alucard, Dracula’s son. The plot takes various twists and turns, but the war with Dracula is the main theme. In acquiring the rights to produce the film Frederator Studios hired writer Warren Ellis to be the screenwriter. Koji Igarashi asked for well planned rewrites of the storyboard before giving approval for the project. Ellis wanted to make it for an adult audience. It was originally going to be a film but it went through many delays and changes before being adapted for TV. It was a huge success on Netfilx, demanding 23, 175,616 clicks. It became the 7th most in-demand digital original show in the United States. It entered the top 20 in the Uk, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, France, Canada, Germany and Australia.

8. alexd

I am finding the latest Bosch season really good. I don't like the lead all that much, but all the supporting characters are amazing and detailed. Some of those Crate & Barrel scenes are so good. I think this show is more about the people than the plot.

And that view from his house... I'd love to do a DJ set from up there....

9. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Great house!

Great show!

Last 3 seasons have all been very strong. We are 2 eps in and liking this latest.

10. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Ugly delicious

11. alexd

I think with Bosch, whoever makes it thinks about scenes differently (I don't know if its the writer or director). Each scene is shot like a self contained story that can stand on its own. There seems to be more definition between scenes in this show than other TV shows. Maybe that's why the acting seems so strong.

12. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

the third episode is important and something everyone should watch

13. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Jeopardy was wicked monday - buddy almost got knocked off his perch but is still chasing jennings - CLOSE ONE

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  14. Bernnie Federko

Vanderpump Rules

[​IMG]

15. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

I watched until they cut to commercials just before Final Jeopardy. Just read the recap, damn $18!

praktik likes this.
  16. Bernnie Federko

17. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Chernobyl is wicked good.

18. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

Anyone know where I can download this? I can only find the first episode.

19. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Thats all there is, next ep tonight

SneakyPete likes this.
  20. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

oh haha I thought it was a couple weeks in already.

praktik likes this.
  21. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Chernobyl is on Monday nights, 9 PM.

22. alexd

Yes but so hard to watch! Those poor fucks sent in to put out that fire...

23. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

People Just Doing Nothing

Just into it but it’s a glorious waste of time so far. Plenty of chuckles. ;)

24. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

Yes it is good but my only gripe is the British accents.

25. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Lunatics on Netflix.

praktik likes this.