• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shows worth watching?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
oh, i forgot to say, i binge watched that in 1 day, with my maw.
I'm going to watch it again over the next couple days.

Yeah, the Handmaids Tale was cast quite well ...but the writing was delicious.
Round 2 of this should be wicked.

Round 2 of Ozark should be too ... too many important characters still have a pulse.

praktik

TRIBE Member
The Mist after a promising first few eps turned into a lot of people talking through the middle. I'm just insanely curious about what the fuck the Mist actually is so I keep watching. Some alright moments now and then.

Finally caught up on seasons 2 and 3 of Bosch and kicking myself for taking so long. Excellent excellent excellent!!

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
There is way to much excellent TV. I haven't even had a chance to get around to The Handmaid's Tale, The Mist, Narcos, and perhaps I never will.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Top of the Lake season 2 is excellent Polymorph, another one, less onerous too cause only 6 eps so far.

I think its done, but last year had 7 eps and IMDB has it down for the same this year, but no new ep and a sense of closure has me thinking thats it!

Such a great score this year - and we get to see Brienne of Tarth in a whole new light. The human feel is captured here so well. Such smart writing.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
But seriously, the fall TV season is almost upon is, and there's a shit-ton of summer TV shows I can't find the time to watch. Also, Preacher, The Defenders, Fargo... I only just started watching Fear the Walking Dead.....

deep

TRIBE Member
The pilot of The Deuce seems promising. David Simon at the helm, more or less most of the Wire recast, James Franco playing twins ala Ewan Macgregor in Fargo.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
The Orville is just awesome.

I know it's satire but they make it hilarious, and just enough serious to make it worthwhile.

Seen the first two episodes.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Anyone watching Friends from College?? Only one season so far with 8 episodes. GREAT comedy. Haven't seen one I've liked so much in a while.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
The Orville is just awesome.

I know it's satire but they make it hilarious, and just enough serious to make it worthwhile.

Seen the first two episodes.
I'm liking it. Not a huge Seth Macfarlane fan but the other supporting cast are great.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
unbreakable kimmy schmidt is freaking hilarious

"grocery stores are emptying out as hurricane tammi with an i threatens to turn manhattan into haiti...get ready cause sean penn is on his way"

"dont worry honey, sean penn isnt real they just made him up to scare kids"

then this gem
"i have to send this to my email...titus@turkishhackers.com"

bwahahaha

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories