• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shows worth watching?

praktik

TRIBE Member
Shit when I think about it its pretty much Dexter.

Rescue Me just ended, True Blood is about to.

I think I'm gonna go through the stuff I've built up in my downloads: first three seasons of How I Met Your Mother and Lie to Me.

Will follow lost cause that's popcorn fun.

Colm

TRIBE Member
Sons of Anarchy Season Two!

I tried watching episodes of Hung during the Summer, but it's just not that good.

lobo

TRIBE Member
Sons of Anarchy Season Two!

I tried watching episodes of Hung during the Summer, but it's just not that good.
You don't like Hung? I've been watching the season this week and it seems alright. There's some good LOL moments and the look on women's faces when they see/feel his package is awesome. lol

Lobo

m0ff

TRIBE Member
I will watch House & Grey's Anatomy until I can't take their inane stupidity any longer.

The Office, 30 Rock and HIMYM for teh lewls.

Other than that, I'm really not too impressed with the Fall line-up, except for Bored to Death. So I'll prolly download a couple of series that I should have started watching from the beginning:
- Mad Men
- Dexter
- Sons of Anarchy
- Arrested Development (ya, I know! I can't believe it either)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

toney

TRIBE Member
Better of Ted .. anyone watch?

I am also hooked on new Project Runway - Klum has really fixed her accent she no longer sounds like Arnold.

Colbert / Daily are back next week from a 3 week vacation .. Prime time has never been the same .. Letterman and O'Brien are well behind.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Better of Ted .. anyone watch?
Yah, I watched Better off Ted, I thought it was great.
I wasn't sure what happened to it at the end of the season though - I don't think they ever showed a season finale...I could be wrong though.

Speaking of finales, did anyone ever catch the series finale of Pushing Daisies? Was there one?? I can't believe that show got the ax, it was genius!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I think I'm gonna go through the stuff I've built up in my downloads: first three seasons of How I Met Your Mother and Lie to Me.
Ugh. Someone had told me that this was a particularly funny show, and after watching a few episodes, I don't find it any better than every other formulaic laugh-track sitcom that's out there on network TV.

Is Better Off Ted coming back? I really dig that one, along with 30 Rock.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Colm

TRIBE Member
You don't like Hung? I've been watching the season this week and it seems alright. There's some good LOL moments and the look on women's faces when they see/feel his package is awesome. lol
Well, that's the thing. It's a dark comedy, but the only funny parts are about his gigantic stem. The rest of the attempts at humour seem recycled from other HBO sitcoms.

I can't get into How I Met Your Mother. It feels so contrived and forced. Maybe I'm down on it because I caught an episode of Seinfeld the other night. Even though it was one of the last episode's, ergo not really that good, it was astronomically better than anything you get find on regular network tv right now.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
watching The Vampire Diaries as i type.
Greys anatomy doesnt start tonight does it? my rogers tv guide info thingy is all messed up and doesnt tell me anything.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
oh sept 24 for greys, thank you tv, you are my friend and psychic. you provide me with the information i most desire

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Tried to watch an episode of "The Vampire Diaries", I should have known that a show with the word "Diary" in it would be no good. Didn't even make it until the end of the episode.

Maybe I'd like it if I was a girl in grade 10.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Tried to watch an episode of "The Vampire Diaries", I should have known that a show with the word "Diary" in it would be no good. Didn't even make it until the end of the episode.

Maybe I'd like it if I was a girl in grade 10.
I saw the preview and it looked like free tv's toned-down answer to True Blood. It just can't be the same without the raunchy sex scenes and over the top violence.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I wouldn't even say it's a 'toned-down answer to True Blood'. The overall tone of the show was just bothersome. If it had a Buffy the vampire slayer type vibe - then I could possibly get into it.

This felt more like "The OC - with Vampires!"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders