• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Show on Exctasy this sunday...

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Now shit I forgot most of the details but it looks pretty good. I think they'll be basing it on those trip booth people... "it's about Ravers helping Ravers" It's on a canadian show called C21 or something like that on sunday at 7:00 on CBC.
Sorry about the scetchy details. The exctasy seems to be messing with my memory :p
 

futronic

TRIBE Member
And your spelling, apparently. If you can't spell the drug you're taking, there may be a problem.

:)

-- Jay aka Fut
 

Boo

TRIBE Member
I saw an add for this too... I think its on at 7:30 though. I think its about raves in general though rather than solely on ectasy, but no doubt it will be mentioned :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Now shit I forgot most of the details but it looks pretty good. I think they'll be basing it on those trip booth people... "it's about Ravers helping Ravers" It's on a canadian show called C21 or something like that on sunday at 7:00 on CBC.
Sorry about the scetchy details. The exctasy seems to be messing with my memory :p
yah they will be interviewing Erin from TRIP.

It is called 21C.
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Re: geeez

Originally posted by Rosey
Ecstasy
E-C-S-T-A-S-Y
ec-stas-y

:rolleyes:
Too late futronic beat ya to the punch line. Oh well maybe next time you can bash my atrocious spelling and gramaar!
 

Moez

TRIBE Member
Just Say Know! takes a look at teens helping teens who use drugs. Anne-Marie and Dominic find out what drugs are popular with teens and focuses on three youth-based groups who help other teens fight the negative effects of drugs in their community.

Show airs Sunday, March 3 at 7:30 p.m. ET on CTV
From their website. http://www.ctv.ca/News/new_21c.asp
 

swenard

TRIBE Member
Re: geeez

Originally posted by Rosey
Ecstasy
E-C-S-T-A-S-Y
ec-stas-y

:rolleyes:

XTC

There was a good show on MTV a couple of weeks ago called

I'm on Ecstacy!True story.

They were interviewing really sketchy people at raves and talking to people that have bad reactions with the drug and people who have had really good reactions with the drug.

I really enjoyed the show because it was saying ecstacy is bad and it wasn't saying it was good either.It was very informative instead of being like an after school special.

It was pretty funny seeing sketchy ravers grinding there teeth and sniffing alot, while being interviewed though.


Shawn

Bling! bling!
 

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: geeez

Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Too late futronic beat ya to the punch line. Oh well maybe next time you can bash my atrocious spelling and grammar!
i thought a little clarification was needed as it was misspelt again after jay pointed it out....

"affection has two 'f's, especially when you're dealing with me..."
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Loopster

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: geeez

I really enjoyed the show because it was saying ecstacy is bad and it wasn't saying it was good either.It was very informative instead of being like an after school special.
Hmm ... Interesting.

This is the same reason I love the movie "Human Traffic". Although it was mostly just funny as hell, they did get into some of the good & bad of the scene & there were some interesting discussions about duration of involvement, the effects of the comedown, the general level of importance & what it means to those involved, etc. ... obviously more for entertainment than enlightenment, but definately worth a viewing. Highly recommended.

BTW: Best reason to catch 21C ... it's 1 hour prior to the Simpson's!!! You can be wisely informed & then laugh like a madman ... all in the same 2 hour period.




:p
 

swenard

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: geeez

Originally posted by Loopster


Hmm ... Interesting.

This is the same reason I love the movie "Human Traffic". Although it was mostly just funny as hell, they did get into some of the good & bad of the scene & there were some interesting discussions about duration of involvement, the effects of the comedown, the general level of importance & what it means to those involved, etc. ... obviously more for entertainment than enlightenment, but definately worth a viewing. Highly recommended.

BTW: Best reason to catch 21C ... it's 1 hour prior to the Simpson's!!! You can be wisely informed & then laugh like a madman ... all in the same 2 hour period.

Better yet!

have some xtc then watch the two shows



:p
 

zoo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: geeez

Originally posted by Rosey


i thought a little clarification was needed as it was misspelt again after jay pointed it out....

"affection has two 'f's, especially when you're dealing with me..."
she told me to read between the lines,
and tell her exactly what i got out of it?

the black and white video for this is awesome

the video for people of the sky is absolutely amazing
 

Plato

TRIBE Member
this is on ctv

c21 is on at 7:30 and will be doing a show on TRIP

but...at 7:00 they have the new degrassi, in which one of the students does e.

this should prove to be an entertaining evening on canadian television this sunday.

p[l]a+0
 

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: geeez

Originally posted by zoo


she told me to read between the lines,
and tell her exactly what i got out of it?
i usually notice all the little things
one time was proud of it, she said it's annoying
she cursed me up and down
snd rolled her r's, her beautiful r's

and so on
yay this is fun!
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top