• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Show me the monkey!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I cant wait for Curious George...

I brought George to the bakery today to have a cake made. I hope that they eat it from the bottom first. It would upset me if the head went first!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I can't decide between this and the Pink Panther and I don't want to read the reviews for either in case they contain spoilers.

Monkey? Panther?

And don't say that the panther would clearly devour the monkey because I have it on good authority that the Pink Panther may not actually be a panther.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I was leaning that way, but I don't know if I can bring myself to say "Two adults for the 11pm showing of Curious George, please."

Also, I keep seeing the commercial with Steve Martin saying "hamburgeur" and giggle myself stupid.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Flashy_McFlash
I was leaning that way, but I don't know if I can bring myself to say "Two adults for the 11pm showing of Curious George, please."
Have the other adult ask for the tickets...
I know I am going to have to do the order...

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Also, I keep seeing the commercial with Steve Martin saying "hamburgeur" and giggle myself stupid.
OMG, I can't believe Jean Reno is starring in that piece of shit! How the Mighty have fallen...

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by mitsuko souma
OMG, I can't believe Jean Reno is starring in that piece of shit! How the Mighty have fallen...
I'm going to watch it in hopes that he might pull out two guns and just start blasting the hell out of Beyonce and any other members of Destiny's Child in that movie.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
I'm going to watch it in hopes that he might pull out two guns and just start blasting the hell out of Beyonce and any other members of Destiny's Child in that movie.
Fer real. I think he just single-handedly killed any chance of a "Professional' sequel.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
For a quick second I thought you wrote 'Janet Reno'...lol...

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Fer real. I think he just single-handedly killed any chance of a "Professional' sequel.
I think he did that by starring in Rollerball, or perhaps Godzilla, or maybe French Kiss with Meg Ryan.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders