• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shovelling, Gas, Bills, nonsense, royalties

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I woke up very early this morning.

Last night I went to the Portuguese bar but they closed early because of the snow. So I went to the country bar next door.

me> "Hey!"
them> "Get away creep."

Well, it wasn't so bad as that.

This morning I thanked goodness that it wasn't Monday and then I had about twelve beers Before going outside and talking to my neighbour.

me> "Man I just shovelled yesterday?"
neighbour> "It's been a terrible winter."

He's still out shovelling now. My tennant couldn't even park, she's gonna get a ticket.

Yeah I don't mind actual poor people, but I am really starting to hate people who take advantage of me.

-jM
A&D

Stop Bill C-10

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Last night I was gay bashed (which is odd because I am not really Queer visibly or otherwise), plus I was physically assaulted, swarmed, racially assaulted using Verbal Abuse, and I was threatened with additional violence last night. So I took the bull by the horns, confronted the assailants, stood my ground, represented to the fullest, reported and filed an Incident, and had them all rounded up and dealt with by Authorities. It was wild. Luckily there were witnesses. Luckily still, it was in a public club with a process for protection, and not the street. I could have been seriously harmed (or worse). The good news is, I came away without a scratch.

~bLf
Often Out Numbered, Rarely Out Maneuvered

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Last night I was gay bashed (which is odd because I am not really Queer visibly or otherwise), plus I was physically assaulted, swarmed, racially assaulted using Verbal Abuse, and I was threatened with additional violence last night. So I took the bull by the horns, confronted the assailants, stood my ground, represented to the fullest, reported and filed an Incident, and had them all rounded up and dealt with by Authorities. It was wild. Luckily there were witnesses. Luckily still, it was in a public club with a process for protection, and not the street. I could have been seriously harmed (or worse). The good news is, I came away without a scratch.

~bLf

Hey Berrnie, I'm actually very sorry to hear that.

The last time I was gay bashed was similar.

Nobody deserves to be gay bashed.. Or to be the victim of racially motivated crime.

But I was down in the snow with my ear against an iron bar, and someone stompted on my head, Aha, this cleaved my ear and I went in an ambulalance to the hospital.

I escaped from the hospital and went back to the bar. He eventually was arrested for murder.
Point is, I win.

-jM

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
shit that sucks.
keep it in the bar / club and you got a chance.
if it moves outside, no good.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djfear

TRIBE Member

~bLf

Glad to hear you're okay. Do you know what prompted the assault? Or was it just a booze fueled excuse for someone to get into a fight? I've always had a problem with gay bashing of any sort because (and aside from) some of my friends identify as queer/gay, I think it's just straight up wrong. I also find the perpetrators to generally be uneducated dickheads.

Also, I've noticed that things are slowly changing and there is more acceptance from certain multimedia markets like in hiphop culture in particular (Murs being one rapper that comes to mind).

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
About this much...

images

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Glad to hear you're okay. Do you know what prompted the assault? Or was it just a booze fueled excuse for someone to get into a fight? I've always had a problem with gay bashing of any sort because (and aside from) some of my friends identify as queer/gay, I think it's just straight up wrong. I also find the perpetrators to generally be uneducated dickheads.

Also, I've noticed that things are slowly changing and there is more acceptance from certain multimedia markets like in hiphop culture in particular (Murs being one rapper that comes to mind).

Thank you, and everyone, for their concern. I belong to a club that offers a Get Youth Off the Street program, and so at 2200 Saturday night I was playing squash when the hate crime occurred. 5 youths decided it was their place to call us Friends With Benefits. When I let it go with out a word one asked if he could play. I stopped and get Get a Racket, to which he relied Yo how about I take yours bwotti boy. After that it escalated, and they were served a lesson in Respect.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
What I find odd was the perps were able to get in the club and essentially loiter, without having to sign up for an activity. And this at 2200. I may follow up with the program director to raise my concerns about this practice.

The Truth

TRIBE Member
Sorry to hear Bernie,
How were you "racially assaulted using Verbal Abuse"? You didn't elaborate on that..do you mean racially abused?