• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

should I stay or should I go...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
out tonight...

one of those nights I could totally lose myself in an epic style flick or I can go nuts and party with the best of em'!...Why am I always so undetermined when it comes to friday nights?

Reflex

TRIBE Member
same. i'm either staying home to research/plan my Dadaist performance (that's right getting ready for school already. oi! :eek: ) or I want to go out drinking or something.

perhaps both??

but i'm so full from pizza and ice-cream lol. it's been a pig-out day

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Reflex
same. i'm either staying home to research/plan my Dadaist performance (that's right getting ready for school already. oi! :eek: ) or I want to go out drinking or something.

perhaps both??

but i'm so full from pizza and ice-cream lol. it's been a pig-out day
see that's just it...im really leaning towards the junk out/movie/weed thing tonight...but of course the music wants my feet out!

smilez

TRIBE Member
GO OUT!!!

it's such a nice night.

I'm staying in and writing a paper, so that when i go out tomorrow I won't feel guilty:)

Melissa

Reflex

TRIBE Member
junk food is so good sometimes. but you feel like crap afterwards.

dancing is always good and you feel sweaty and satisfied afterwards.

decisions decisions.

is anything intimate, cheap and funky happening tonight anyway? i guess i should check roll calls to answer that one hmm?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
well...If i do go out it will be to Element(last friday was really good!)...but I've been out quite a bit in the last week and don't know If my feet can take it...I'm also thing about renting "ratcatcher"...I'm really in that geeky-movie watching mood tonight:)

decisions indeed

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
well...If i do go out it will be to Element(last friday was really good!)...but I've been out quite a bit in the last week and don't know If my feet can take it...I'm also thing about renting "ratcatcher"...I'm really in that geeky-movie watching mood tonight:)

decisions indeed
You're coming with me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I kinda wanted to hit up Element for a bit tonight. But I don't get paid til Tuesday. So I am super broke til then. Which is not such a bad thing. This way I have no choice but to relax and watch tv.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
I kinda wanted to hit up Element for a bit tonight. But I don't get paid til Tuesday. So I am super broke til then. Which is not such a bad thing. This way I have no choice but to relax and watch tv.
read my mind...

another reason for me not leaving the comfy confines of the house...still deciding which DVD to watch...

OK,OK my mind id made up...you can end the thread already:D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
read my mind...

another reason for me not leaving the comfy confines of the house...still deciding which DVD to watch...

OK,OK my mind id made up...you can end the thread already:D
Sounds like you made a good decision!

I am so completely excited to stay in and relax and watch tv in my nice cozy bed.:)

Maxine

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member

I am so completely excited to stay in and relax and watch tv in my nice cozy bed.:)

Maxine
Ive decided on finishing portishead NYC then maybe once upon a time in west :)

happy chillin'

Torso

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
so you're just saying that. :p
No, seriously. I got dumped on by a few people at work, and I haven't done any of the 'catch-up' studying that I had planned for the holidays, and classes resume on Monday. Pile Christmas and New Years and bills on top of that, and I really can't afford any more parties until April... but I am curious about you!

Oh, woe is me.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Ive decided on finishing portishead NYC then maybe once upon a time in west :)

happy chillin'

Hey James why don't yah grab a case of beer and head out east , we can jam to some proper hip hop and some gez farley :D

s
d

sk8

TRIBE Member

Maxine
that is exactly what i'm doing.

boy is playing xbox

it's an exciting friday night for both of us.