• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Should i let her go?

slice

TRIBE Member
To make a long story short, my girl and i have called it quits. This happened Friday night and i haven't seen her since (we live together). I know she's at her family's place though. I'm hurting really bad right now.. she's the best thing to ever happen to me and we really thought we were going to get married someday.

The reason why i feel even more awful, is cause it was my fault. Basically, i was just being stubborn. She seems as though she's made a solid decision and has told me that she will be moving out. However, i can kinda hear in her voice that it's not really "final". I don't know what else to do, i've apologized over and over and it just seems like she's not budging.

I don't want to lose her, she's everything to me, and i haven't been able to function ever since she's been away. What's the best way to deal with this? The thing that kills me the most is that i can't even talk to her face to face right now. Should i respect her decision and just let her move out? Or should i just keep trying to get her to stay?

I love her so much and like i said, i don't want to lose her, but where is that point, where you have to let the one you love, go?

Thanks for listening guys...

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
That's a hard one because we as TRIBE don't know the whole story. It's something that only YOU can really decide. It seems to me as if you already know the answer and you're just looking for some validation. Not that there's anything wrong with that. You still seem to want to be with her, but you can't force her into anything. Was what you did so reprehensible that she cannot forgive you?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Give her some time away...ask if you can talk to her in a few days when things have cooled down a bit. Find out what you need to do to fix things, and really listen. But if she still decides then to break it off, don't get crazy and beg or anything. Time heals all wounds.

But yeah, what did you do? :)

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Depends entirely on whether or not she can be ok with WHAT you did that make the break up happen.

If you REALLY care for her and you want to be with her and if you know that in her heart she wants to be with you (this is based on the fact that YOU were the one that pushed her away, and the fact that you think she sounded hesitant about making the break up final) then I say work at showing her how much you love her.

If you and her do LOVE each other, and it was a blunder you made on your part.. then WORK for it if you love her that much.

But again.. depends entirely on what you did.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I bet if she read this, she would at least be open to talking about it. Have you not seen her because she's cut off contact, or because you haven't tried to contact her?

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Give her her space regardless of the reasons behind it all. If she wants to talk to you, she'll talk to you. If you try and force it, you could be risking making things worse. Just chill out for a bit and let her come to you.

thom100

TRIBE Member
if she wants space BACK OFF - give it time , let everything fall into perspective....and have at least some rebound fun.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
did you roll over her cat while peeling out of the drive way after fucking her mom?

or like, forget to pick up the dry cleaning for the second time in a row?

marcinm

TRIBE Member
I say you drop her like 3rd period french brah ;)
Come with me to Mink this Saturday and we'll get you a new broad, possibly 2.
For real ;)