1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Short Skirts?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Chris, Apr 15, 2004.

1. cosmosuave

cosmosuave TRIBE Member

Wished I still worked downtown... Not much here at Wynford and DVP...

2. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

where do you work at Wynford and DVP?

Im at the top of Concorde Place, not the Home Depot Building but the sister one to it :)

and you are correct, compared to downtown there is nothing note worthy up hear at all -_-

3. cosmosuave

cosmosuave TRIBE Member

A major telecom corp... Only cool thing is decompressing for a walk on the trail below where you work...

4. lobo

lobo TRIBE Member

It's even slimmer pickings up here in Thornhill. :(

Lobo

5. BlueEyedMonster

BlueEyedMonster TRIBE Member

up hear?

or up here? :p

doesn't matter no eye candy for you

6. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

bump

People any sightings? Admittedly, I haven't seen a lot of girls in skirts so far. On the Victoria Day long weekend, I did see more girls wearing short shorts and showing off their legs after hiding them all winter long.

Even though I'm not seeing a lot of skin, those skin tight yoga pants all the girls are wearing are just so damn sexy as a substitute for the short skirts for the time being. LOL

7. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

TONS of yoga pants erewheres, short shorts as well, its so fucking delectable.

not many skirts yet, but man, the sun does wonderful things :)

8. spaboy

spaboy TRIBE Member

The bottom bum i have seen today!!

Jogging shorts getting bootier by the minute.

9. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

bump 2 years later...where is ChrisD our leader these days?

Today, was 20 plus celsius in April and unfortunately I have no girls in short skirts to report for April 18, 2016. Maybe another day! LOL However, in the great outdoors while commuting I did see plenty of sexy legs. The girls today were both in eye catching Lululemon shorts and yoga pants for their jogs and walkabouts around the city.

Fellow Tribers anything to report? :D