• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Short Skirts?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
when i went to see hot tub time machine, i turned after i got off the escalator and these two chicks were walking and the one chick turned to the other and pulled her top down totally showing her tits

quite the wtf..hot moment

slice

TRIBE Member
How come EVERY girl i've seen in the last couple of weeks has skinny legs?

Nice skinny though. I mean, even ones that are not that skinny overall, have hot skinny legs. Is having skinny legs the new boob job?

P.S. I love nice legs

acheron

TRIBE Member
short shorts seem to be the rage this season. I blame Whitney Port.

But it's a good blame! An appreciative blame.

Mephisto

TRIBE Member
a hottie in one of my classes (that i teach) wears fairly scandalous short shorts. i'm averaging three freudian slips per lecture. once more into the breeches again tonight!

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
How come EVERY girl i've seen in the last couple of weeks has skinny legs?

Nice skinny though. I mean, even ones that are not that skinny overall, have hot skinny legs. Is having skinny legs the new boob job?

P.S. I love nice legs
buddy tell me about it.

I was working at my bar on thursday pouring a shit load of stouts and whatnot - my spider sense tingled, i glance to my right and see this beautiful woman with the most incredible legs walking up the stairs, real sexy. Before I knew it, all my beer was overflowing into the glasses and I almost dropped one.

I picked the worse time to break up with my lady... stupid RumRogerz

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
This thread gets a bump because it is superior to the other one which just got revived.

http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/tribe-main-forum/90225-its-skirt-season-22.html

Tribe needs 2 short skirts thread for this summer. Friday night was just insane around the club district at around 11:30pm. When I took the TTC home at 2:30am on that drunken Queen streetcar ride I was treated to a sexy hottie wearing a short skirt and no underwear. Bless us all. WOW, I felt like I won the lottery!!! :D

acheron

TRIBE Member
these are heady times indeed what with skirt lengths being just below the hoo-ha... it's all about legs it seems.. no complaints here although it does make paying attention to my driving very difficult.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I must say, a day before the official first day of spring, and all signs appear GO SEASON. Ive noticed a few fashion trends today on my coffee after lunch walk. Nice pep in the step, keep it coming ladies. The gods command it.