• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shootings In Montreal!!

aether

TRIBE Member
i just checked to see, and yep it's all over cnn and they're being idiots.

one reporter first compared the shooters to terrorists, but said "tho they're obviously not terrorists" <-- ??

then, this was the clincher, he said:

"you gotta wonder what kind of security considerations were in place at the school, when a guy could walk in with a trenchcoat, a trenchcoat is not normal apparel for this time of year"

it's fuckin' montreal dip-shits. it's 15 degrees and rainy.

anyways, what do i expect?

kuba

TRIBE Member
wow. mass hysteria. Unbelievable that CNN could hire people who obviously didn't graduate high school, to report on things like this.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
aether said:
one reporter first compared the shooters to terrorists, but said "tho they're obviously not terrorists"
Of course not, they were white!

It's only true terrorism if it's perpetrated by brown men, even if the actions and consequences are otherwise completely identical.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
I always cringe whenever I watch the continuous news casts coming from incidents like this. Initially, the content is always so limited that the stations are left with long gaps between anything new. It's only a matter of time before they begin with bullshit speculating, and the trite repetition of footatge. It's embarassing to watch, really.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
luckily in this case they've got hundreds of eye witnesses to interview before they actually run out of material...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cri

TRIBE Member
MY COUSIN WAS IN THE NEXT ROOM!!!!! She heard 6 gunshots..

SHe is OK thankfully..holy shit tho :( :(:(:( She saw one of the gunmen run right past her!!!

Boss' relative is all over the news right now being interviewed - he witnessed one of the gunmen get shot (don't know which one, but he said one was shot by police, and one self-inflicted).

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
Firstly, what an awful thing to happen. :( I can't imagine experiencing something like this.

Secondly, WOW :O :O :O to this:

aether said:
then, this was the clincher, he said:

"you gotta wonder what kind of security considerations were in place at the school, when a guy could walk in with a trenchcoat, a trenchcoat is not normal apparel for this time of year"

it's fuckin' montreal dip-shits. it's 15 degrees and rainy.

anyways, what do i expect?

Soulster

TRIBE Member
i just called my aunt. apparently my cousin was standing right where the shooting took place just ten minutes before it all went down.

*heart in stomach*

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
If police are confirming that theres only 1 shooter (as just said on the news) then whats with the eyewitness reports that the gunman turned the gun on himself and that police shot the "other" gunman.

I really hope the police didnt shoot an innocent bystander..

deevah

TRIBE Member
OTIS said:
I always cringe whenever I watch the continuous news casts coming from incidents like this. Initially, the content is always so limited that the stations are left with long gaps between anything new. It's only a matter of time before they begin with bullshit speculating, and the trite repetition of footatge. It's embarassing to watch, really.
media vultures
there's also a certain amt of pity that i have for the folks that keep watching it

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
So many conflicting reports on the number of gunmen, every eye witness says multiple, while the police say single.
I wonder if one or more got away and the police are trying to give them ythe sense that they're home free while they continue to try and hunt them down?

why not

TRIBE Member
they just played the 'retarded haircut' girl on cbc again.
she seemed to think that he had several friends with him, but didn't mention them shooting.