1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

shooting star

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Eclipze, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Eclipze

Eclipze TRIBE Member

did anyone see that shooting star around 1am tonight? i was out fishing on the lake with my brother and a friend and this badboy lit everything up like it was a car headlight. I have never seen one so close and so bright in my life..it's flight path was odd too.. straight down

anywhore.. i'm tired ..off to bed

2. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

man, i thought ian had started a happy hardcore thread or something.

3. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

^^^LOL!

Anyhow, Ian, it mayhave been a satellite re-entering, they're usually bigger/brighter cuz their speed isn't as fast.

4. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

it was punishment for the barbed hooks

5. D-Monic

D-Monic TRIBE Member

Yeah man... when Brock landed on his head! That was scary stuff... I mean, what was he thinking? A move like that from so far away?

Oh... wait... not that shooting star....

6. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

hahah... :D

Pete <- one of like, 2 people who will actually get that.

7. Eclipze

Eclipze TRIBE Member

ahaha

8. Eclipze

Eclipze TRIBE Member

i got it too

9. JayBrain

JayBrain TRIBE Member

I was on Balsam lake (on route to the Patti house) last night and saw it.. there was about 10 of us out on the lake and it was BRIGHT as hell!!!

Did you notice the colour? almost Greenish

That was the coolest thing ever... so bright, so close and from what I saw.. it seemed to last forever.. and it lit up the entire sky

10. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

I saw it. I thought that it burned out right before hitting the park across the street.

11. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

If it was greenish, it probably wasn't a satellite.

12. smack

smack TRIBE Member

That was weird. I saw what looked to be a really fast fire work going across the sky. I thought it couldn't have been a star cause it was really bright. Guess it was. I was stoned. It tripped me the fuck out.

13. joey

joey TRIBE Member

too bad it wasn't in the midnight sky