• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Shoes!

bArHo

TRIBE Member
How do these shoes fit? I found a pair on Ebay as well but they are a size 10 and I'm usually a 9. Do they fit small by any chance???

They're so hot I want to cry. :)
fairie if you're still looking for balmain knockoffs, browns has a version of them that are waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than the JC ones, these ones have chains and are more 'rocker' like and 10x better. They are priced at 170.

Fairie

TRIBE Member
fairie if you're still looking for balmain knockoffs, browns has a version of them that are waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than the JC ones, these ones have chains and are more 'rocker' like and 10x better. They are priced at 170.
Really?! Thanks for the heads up. Might have to do some shopping this weekend. :)

starr

TRIBE Member
I recently saw that I friend of mine is attending this 'event' on facebook. Not sure if it's any good or not, and afaik the sizes aren't really 'petite', so yeah.

Could be awesome or could suck. I'm not going as I'm on a tight budget this year.

Petite Feet Shoe Sale

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
just bought these bad boys:

i've been looking for a pair of brogue-type shoes and although these were more money than i wanted to pay, i'm a little bit in love with them.

Persephone

TRIBE Member
I recently saw that I friend of mine is attending this 'event' on facebook. Not sure if it's any good or not, and afaik the sizes aren't really 'petite', so yeah.

Could be awesome or could suck. I'm not going as I'm on a tight budget this year.

Petite Feet Shoe Sale
If your friend gives you a review, please share it. I'm on the mailing list, but I've never actually attended. The sales are always in a location that's difficult to reach without a car, and I'm not sure how good the deals are, what the shoes are like or what sizing is like. Not sure if its worth the "drive to Acton", yanno?

erika

TRIBE Member
for real.

i've basically given up on even attempting to wear anything over an inch and a half in the heel department. totally sucks as EVERY cute shoe available these days is sky-high.
*sigh*
yes; I pretty well gave up on heels ages ago; and when I try any on now it feels like instant pain

i love these.

THOSE are such a nice alternative - I want them!

jus me

TRIBE Member
just bought these bad boys:

i've been looking for a pair of brogue-type shoes and although these were more money than i wanted to pay, i'm a little bit in love with them.
Those are cute! Where did you find them? i like the hardware.

i need to go spring shoe shopping! most of my shoes are black and brown/beige neutrals. all leather.

I also can't do skinny high heels anymore, they have to be thick and stacked. ha. it's like i'm talking about my taste in men (not really).

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
Those are cute! Where did you find them? i like the hardware.

i need to go spring shoe shopping! most of my shoes are black and brown/beige neutrals. all leather.

I also can't do skinny high heels anymore, they have to be thick and stacked. ha. it's like i'm talking about my taste in men (not really).

they were at brown's. they had a brown pair too. i feel like an 80's goth which is totally awesome in my books.

i can't do skinny heels either - they don't need to be chunky, just substantial (is that spelled wrong? it looks funny). i also think skinny heels look incredibly dated but maybe that's just me.

kate manus

TRIBE Member
I've been on a bit of a shoe binge lately, I really like these Marc Jacob shoes I picked up not too long ago, they go well with some dresses I got and are quite comfortable (almost as comfy as my new Jimmy Choo heels, which at 3 inches are higher than I tend to go for but I couldn't resist)

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
okay... so the coupon / gift card queen needs a new pair of shoes (or 5). I've been hanging on to these Cadillac Fairview gift cards to put toward a new pair of GOOD shoes. I've been looking since last year and nothing is catching my eye. Spent a good part of fall looking for boots, nothing. Keeping in mind, I don't get out much to shop for myself.

What are the kids wearing these days? I DO NOT need summer shoes per say, but I need a decent walking shoe but also something that I can wear with a pair of jeans. I was looking at some Puma's a couple weeks ago and aside from every pair being the same with a different color pallet, they didn't really appeal to me.

Funny how things change. Years ago I'd just buy 3 pairs if I wasn't sure which pair to get, now I'm spending 3 years trying to buy 1 pair.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Omg, something is wrong with me. I somehow stumble on Stephane Kelian shoes and have gotten a lady boner.

They might have it in stock at Gravity Pope in Toronto..

Traci Wright

Yea! Buying shoes for party is not easy thing. Lots of contusion, actually in my cases. Of course black and red is my favorite. For stylist shoes you can go for renowned online shop as well.