• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shoes!

starr

TRIBE Member
I love impractical shoes, but as I get older I'm finding that I'm a bit of a suck when it comes to the "ow" factor.

Do you girls automatically add a half size to your shoe size to factor in an shoe cushion insert? Do you take a cushion insert with you when you shop for shoes? Do any of you even wear inserts regularly?

I've just been thinking about starting to wear them regularly, especially for my ridiculous shoes, but am not sure what to do about the size issue.

Any tips?

deevah

TRIBE Member
starr said:
I love impractical shoes, but as I get older I'm finding that I'm a bit of a suck when it comes to the "ow" factor.

Do you girls automatically add a half size to your shoe size to factor in an shoe cushion insert? Do you take a cushion insert with you when you shop for shoes? Do any of you even wear inserts regularly?

I've just been thinking about starting to wear them regularly, especially for my ridiculous shoes, but am not sure what to do about the size issue.

Any tips?
i try not to buy any shoes that require inserts. If the shoe isn't built for comfort (and you don't hafta tell me about the stillettos!), i won't take 'em. Or they are specifically sitting shoes. I love my shoes, but i love my feet/back more.

if you HAVE to...yes, buy 1/2 size bigger if you're using a full insert. You maybe able to get away w/ your regular size if you're just using the ones to cushion the balls of your feet.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
I'm dangerously close to buying a pair of shoes that I really really really shouldn't.

Mostly for collecting, not so much wearing, which is stupid.

p.s. Sedaraby D'Orsay

PolishPrincess said:
*Drooooooooooool*

Val, do it!!! I dare you. Post a pic first........
I have since come to my senses.

They're from the episode of SATC where Carrie gets her shoes stolen at the baby shower, and she flips out (hostess ends up paying her for them).

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
I have since come to my senses.

They're from the episode of SATC where Carrie gets her shoes stolen at the baby shower, and she flips out (hostess ends up paying her for them).

droool.

were you going to buy on ebay?
they aren't available anywhere here are they?

gosh i love shoes.
I want SATC shoes.......but i guess i'll just have to stick with my Nine West brands.....still cute and easier on the bank account.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
La la la i think ia m going to cry. LADIES NEVER SHOP WHEN YOU ARE PMS'ING it makes you maic and buy expensive crazy shit like these

but they were 279$!!! how could i resist and so comfy. holts i shall kill you one day.

mayab

TRIBE Member
^ I love those! I wish I had $279 to spend on shoes. The life of the perpetual student sucks. I'm going to go crazy when I am finally finished.

PolishPrincess said:
droool.

were you going to buy on ebay?
they aren't available anywhere here are they?
Yeah, just e-bay.
Truthfully, I don't like them as much now, but I loved them way back when. I just kinda want them for the kitsch factor!
kate said:
DREAM SHOES
kate you bitch.
i scoped those too.

we're the same size.

*cuteye*

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
Those Are Awesome
awesome indeed!

SATORI L

Inspired by the amour of ancient Japanese Samurai warriors, this shoe features a very distinctive design which allows maximum flexibility.

*drool*
yep, im a marketers dream :eek:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories