• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Shoes!

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
What do you usually wear when you are out to hit the dancefloor?

I'm in the market for looking for sneakers, but will pass off as stylish.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Fyi
FREE Shipping @ AldoShoes.com

(1) Comments

For a limited time, AldoShoes.com is oferring FREE standard shipping on all orders over $100! Their regular rates are:

# Standard (3-6 business days) shipping: $7.00
# Accelerated (2-3 business days) shipping: $10.00

Thanks for the deal, ghettogal!

Item(s): FREE Shipping on $100+ Orders
Price: FREE!
Expiry: Unknown

Posted June 03 @ 09:37 AM | Source: ghettogal via Forums [ To the Top ]

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
eeek i just bought the exact same shoe in 2 different colours !!! i am a shoe slut, and it was buy one get 2nd at 1/2 price... got it a payless doh now i am broke

Persephone

TRIBE Member
I just bought these JLo beauties from WINNERS for $60!!!

*squeals with delight*

edit: I have not worn these on the dance floor yet, and I wouldn't recommend them. however, I was so excited about my purchase that I had to brag ...ahem, I mean share ;)

m0ff

TRIBE Member
I just got these shoes. They don't really pass as dressy, but I think they pass as uber cute :p

tella

TRIBE Member
Persephone said:
I just bought these JLo beauties from WINNERS for $60!!!

edit: I have not worn these on the dance floor yet, and I wouldn't recommend them.
that's a great find!

slip some insoles in those babies and you can dance in them all night long!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
PolishPrincess said:

I love shoes!!!
Just got these yesterday..
Gwen's line- LAMB.

Such cute sneakers...with a pair of camo capris...mmmm delish!!
*Squeals* GORGEOUS

I still want to get one of their purses. Everywhere always seem to be sold out of them though!

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Temper Tantrum said:
*Squeals* GORGEOUS

I still want to get one of their purses. Everywhere always seem to be sold out of them though!
OH i know. The LAMB line is my new obsession i think. I'm scared.
Her bags are wonderful. I haven't worn the shoes outside yet. I'm too scared to. I should just put them in a glass box and stare at them daily. hahaha

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
Really hot!!!!

I wish i had a pic of the shoes I'm wearing on saturday cuz I can't get over how much I love them. Black w/teeny white polka dots, high heel, little band over the front of the foot with a pair of metal cherries on the side of each. Maybe I'll take a picture while I'm wearing them. I don't think I've ever been as excited about a pair of shoes in my life.

kmac

TRIBE Member
m0ff said:
Those are hot kmac!

I'm actually in the market for a new pair of black pumps myself.
I love them but they are a bit high. 4 inches maybe? They are not for work or anything that involves walking/dancing. So basically I can wear them if some manwhore carries me to and from a patio. I have way too many shoes like this but I can't help myself.

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
Ha! I'm kind of worried about my shoes for the party. They're not quite that high, but it's in a backyard and I'm going to be sinking into the lawn all day. I'm bringing a 2nd outfit for later in the night when I don't want to be dressed up anymore.

bArHo

TRIBE Member
Temper Tantrum said:
*Squeals* GORGEOUS

Her bags were a limited edition collection with LeSporsac; the only way to buy one of her bags now is through ebay.