• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

shoes with wheels

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i've seen a lot of kids with those super awesome shoes that have retractable wheels. does anybody know where in toronto i would be able to get shoes like that in adult sizes? i've seen a couple of places online that sell them but i'd like to try them out before dropping cash on them.

also, should i get the ones with one wheel or two?
 

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Syntax Error said:
i've seen a lot of kids with those super awesome shoes that have retractable wheels. does anybody know where in toronto i would be able to get shoes like that in adult sizes? i've seen a couple of places online that sell them but i'd like to try them out before dropping cash on them.

also, should i get the ones with one wheel or two?
They are indeed awesome but I want to postnatally abort every single child I see wearing them.

On an adult those would be fly though. Maybe you could design a custom pair? I don't get how the wheels pop in and out seemingly at a whim.
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
They are called Heely's
http://www.heelys.com/

They come in adult sizes too.. you can get them at Boathouse (Square1 or Sherway Gardens). My buddy got some, he zips around the office in them, they are size 11 I think.
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bitchass

TRIBE Member
my girlfriend laughs at me for staring at kids that wheel around stores on these things but secretly, I'm just waiting for them to fall.
 

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
i've seen some on the internets that have two though. however i can't really skate so one may be better.
the great thing about heel skates is that the wheel is always there so you just rock back and balance and you are rolling. the ones that have 2 you need to flip them down when you want to use them.
 

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I have been tempted to trip up these smart ass kids booting around and cutting off people the streets.
 

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
those things scare the shit out of me. These little girls will just be casually walking towards me through a store and then all of a sudden they are hurtling by me without moving their legs. That split second before I realize they have wheels in their shoes always freaks me out.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
The Watcher said:
They are called Heely's
http://www.heelys.com/

They come in adult sizes too.. you can get them at Boathouse (Square1 or Sherway Gardens). My buddy got some, he zips around the office in them, they are size 11 I think.
thanks. the site is hella annoying though.

any place in toronto that sells them though?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Bass-Invader said:
those things scare the shit out of me. These little girls will just be casually walking towards me through a store and then all of a sudden they are hurtling by me without moving their legs. That split second before I realize they have wheels in their shoes always freaks me out.
those are ghosts
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
These things weird me out cause I'll always see kids with them out of the corner of my eye when driving. One second a kid is walking, then moving while standing still. It makes me momentarily sad because I think that kids today have much better space-time continuum tearing toys than we did.
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Boathouse​
Atrium​
316 Yonge St.​
Toronto, ON, M5V 1R4​
416-595-9494​



Get Out Side​
437 Queen St. W​
Toronto, ON, M5V 2A6​
416-593-5598​



SPOKES AND SPORTS​
1889 Avenue Road​
Toronto, ON, M5M 3Z9​
416-787-6238​



Olly - Shoes Fit For A Kid​
2600 Yonge St.​
Toronto, ON, M4P 2J4​
416-487-3100​
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top