• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

shoes and ting

tella

TRIBE Member
http://www.trustthedj.com/news?id=265

apparently metalheadz has their own pair of dc's (limited edition). they look alright (other than the fact that they're yellow) but i dunno who would pay 70pounds for them!

rentboy

TRIBE Member
i think they're shite looking...really bulky too.

I liked the Metalheadz Acupunture styles that Goldie was flexing a few years back.

AVE

TRIBE Member
ha, i thought about getting those a few months back, but there's no way I'm paying $150+ for a pair of really UGLY shoes:D

plus the sizes are limited

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tella

TRIBE Member
chris...most dc's are bulky.

i like the shoes..i'm not crazy about the yellow but other than that, the shoes are cute. i would never ever pay that much for them tho. and i just thought it was funny that metalheadz was putting out shoes when they should be putting out TUNES!

meh..it seems footwear companies have been courting drum and bass artists and labels for quite some time now. i know nike made some sort of brazil movement jersey or some ish like that..saw a pic of dynamite wearing one in an issue of knowledge some time ago. i also read a portuguese article bout how nikes been in contact with marky...apparently he's representing some new line of theirs in brazil...

swenard

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AVE
ha, i thought about getting those a few months back, but there's no way I'm paying $150+ for a pair of really UGLY shoes:D

plus the sizes are limited

Apparently, you were thinking about getting those shoes. If you were looking for your size.

Shawn<----likes yellow and loves those shoes

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AVE

TRIBE Member
^^^actually dickhead, when i went to the site to check 'em out, they had all the sizes and how many of each size listed.

cunt:D

patio-d

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
they remind of the mustard Ewings I word in eighth grade.
haha.... i had the fuzzy red ones.... i think i was in 7th grade though. you must be a year older than me ryan.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders