• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shit Robot & MSTRKRFT @ 99 suds

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Arrived at 1ish near the beginning of MSTRKRFT's set, they were banging out some dirty electro/techno beats. The first half of their set they were bringing out huge tracks, and really getting the crowd into it. The second half of their set seemed to really get a little rediculously hard and i think alot of the crowd wasnt really feeling it.

It would have been a more enjoyable party at a smaller venue IMO. Suds didnt fill up completly, and alot of the crowd had thinned out by the end of MSTRKRFT, so partying in a 1/3rd full warehouse felt a little odd. Especially when the front half of the venue (where the dj is) was empty, the dancefloor was just so sparse at times.

Shit Robot came to the rescue after MSTRKRFT, he was playing some sick music, more minimal, but still thumping enough to keep rocking to. However it just wasnt enough to really keep me going. Maybe it was the fact that there was lots of indie scenester types in the house, who might not be used to the style of party it was going to be, but there was never a real positive vibe going off IMHO.

All in all I had a damn good time, but it wasn't as good as I thought it could have been.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TRIBE Member
What time did Shit Robot come out? I found the 2nd half of the MSTRKRFT set pretty boring or maybe I have heard their set too many time so I left.

Daniel XIV

TRIBE Member
Well I had a good time. But the music was a bit too ravetastic for a while there, around 2:00-something maybe. I don't know who's fault that was.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Daniel XIV said:
Well I had a good time. But the music was a bit too ravetastic for a while there, around 2:00-something maybe. I don't know who's fault that was.

That was the last half of MSTRKRFT

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders