• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shit of which i am totally sick

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Some people have learned me otherwise.

Ok, you have decided to open a Yoga business? You're a life coach now?
Great. I otherwise thought you were a loser but hey, if you can life coach others or somehow improve things through Yoga, great.

Just fucking great.

-jM
A&D

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
On a conceptual level the idea of having a life coach is fucked up. Isn't that called therapy but just less qualifications? First of all, if one can afford a life coach you are likely doing okay and really don't need one. The people whose lives do suck and could use some coaching can't afford the services of these unqualified individuals so at the end of the day the point is moot.

As for yoga. I live in Vancouver. You might not be aware but they invented yoga and yoga wear here... In fact they have just passed a city by-law stating there must be at least 1 yoga studio on every major city block.

Liability

TRIBE Member
As for yoga. I live in Vancouver. You might not be aware but they invented yoga and yoga wear here... In fact they have just passed a city by-law stating there must be at least 1 yoga studio on every major city block.
Not to ignore your sarcasm, but Vancouver invented the commercialization of Yoga. I think the Indians have you guys beat by a couple of thousand years.

Maui

TRIBE Member
I'm pretty sure Los Angeles invented the commercialization of Yoga. Like that Bikram Yoga founder who moved to Cali to set up his women molesting empire of west coast women.

Life Coaches, are yes a joke unless they do in fact have some qualifications.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I'm tired of the neighbour of whom we have a mutual shared lane way that is to be clear of obstructions, and they keep dumping their crap in it. Thanks for that. You don't own half,, we both own all of it, so stop putting shit that impedes access for Fuck sakes. Ya say knock on the door and you'll move it, then when we do you don't answer, or you yell from behind it that I can Fuck off. Who wants up in the morning and thinks "I'm gonna mess with those people next door"? My neighbour, that's who.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
The one thing I've been most sick of for the longest time are The Walking Dumb people (aka, yup, The Living Zombies). I mean, fuck man, they're Everywhere!
I mean, just yesterday I pass by the local grocer to buy a fine beer and a pizza, and find myself waiting in line behind some dumb fuck who's going through his wallet-thing, trying to find.... what, a coupon or something? And he's going through it, going through it, going through it, completely oblivious to the burgeoning lineup of patrons, like myself, who're becoming incrementally annoyed. Finally the clerk says, in French, Monsieur, svp a cote..can you pass aside and let these other people pass (while he continues to search for his fucking coupon). Guy gives her the tool look, lumbers aside, and I pass through quickly with almost exact change in 10 seconds.
I mean, hell, he wasn't even a lottery-ticket person (I can't stand them either).

I seriously could start a thread detailing these almost daily encounters with The Walking Dumb. Maybe I will

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
The one thing I've been most sick of for the longest time are The Walking Dumb people (aka, yup, The Living Zombies). I mean, fuck man, they're Everywhere!
I mean, just yesterday I pass by the local grocer to buy a fine beer and a pizza, and find myself waiting in line behind some dumb fuck who's going through his wallet-thing, trying to find.... what, a coupon or something? And he's going through it, going through it, going through it, completely oblivious to the burgeoning lineup of patrons, like myself, who're becoming incrementally annoyed. Finally the clerk says, in French, Monsieur, svp a cote..can you pass aside and let these other people pass (while he continues to search for his fucking coupon). Guy gives her the tool look, lumbers aside, and I pass through quickly with almost exact change in 10 seconds.
I mean, hell, he wasn't even a lottery-ticket person (I can't stand them either).

I seriously could start a thread detailing these almost daily encounters with The Walking Dumb. Maybe I will
I cannot say enough how much i LOATHE that kind of behaviour. I know sometimes you're thinking and you get distracted and don't pay attention to what's happening around you. But it is ridiculous how fucking often this happens. Just now i went to grab lunch i ran into 5 fucking walk zombies. I felt like asking one guy what his name was and reminding him we weren't all starring in a movie about him.

I support a thread on this. I feel bad, i should be more patient and understanding. But when it happens this often, it gets tough to be nice.

djfear

TRIBE Member
I mean, hell, he wasn't even a lottery-ticket person (I can't stand them either). ...
You reminded me of this:

“Let's cut to that line.” – Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
“But that's the longest.” – Marge Simpson
“Yes, but look: all pathetic single men." – Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

This piece of Simpsons wisdom has stuck with me and saved me many minutes at grocery stores. I hate going to the express check out and the person there has a coupon and a question for every single item, and then not enough money to pay for it all. :|

Dialog

TRIBE Member
In a similar vein, the woman who has to unpack her gigantic bag at every counter she stops for just so she can find her wallet.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lucky1

TRIBE Member
i'm trying to come up with something here, but I had a really fun night at "painlounge" and got my hair cut so it was just a feel good about my looks and creativity kind of evening:) I've already posted a picture of my painint on facebook and am basking in all the compliments... lol