• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shih Tzu bites off part of Home Depot greeter's nose

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
My skanky retarded neighbor has one - it eats it's own poo.

She shaves down every part of it except for its head so it looks like an ewok. a poo-eating ewok. Even though the critter wanders around my yard sometimes it cleans up after itself which is about the only good thing i have to say about it. It's self sustaining.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
The owner is at fault.

both are at fault.. the stupid owner and the idiot greeter for putting their face in striking range. The store person should've asked " is it ok that I pet your dog?"

stupid owner ... "no it bites"

store person.. " then why did you bring it into the store ya dumb cunt?"

stupid owner.. " because of that very reason I'm a dumb cunt"

store person.." oh ok have a nice day"

stupid owner "fuck off"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
shih_tzu.jpg

stop saying mean things about me DG will beat you up.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
The employee was ignorant but I don't think is at fault.

If I see a small dog, being pushed around in a shopping cart, in a store, I am going to expect a certain level of 'tame'ness.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Well, how old is the dog? Puppies bite all the time.

ALL ANIMALS WITH TEETH BITE. I don't care what owners say. You can train them to not ever bite but there's always the chance. And you take that risk when you own a pet.

Also, if they're gonna put it down, I'll take it. Make me some stew.

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
Lots of people (dog owners and non-owners) treat little dogs differently than other animals. They assume because they're small, they're sweet, innocent, and controllable. I can't count the number of dog owners who will let their small dogs' bad behaviour go unchecked; without a correction, there will be no improvement.

It's the owners fault. Know your pet, know its limitations, and don't put it into situations where it can do harm to itself or to others.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
the fact that the owner tried to leave the scene speaks volumes to me.

That's the type of dog owner who doesn't want to take responsibility for their dog's actions... whether it be shitting on a sidewalk or acting aggressive in the dog park.

If are an owner of an aggressive dog, are there not steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of your dog harming a person or another dog? Or worse, picking a fight with a larger dog and getting killed? Does these actions include a ride in a shopping cart?

Let's see the surveillance footage!

mingster

TRIBE Member
The employee was ignorant but I don't think is at fault.

If I see a small dog, being pushed around in a shopping cart, in a store, I am going to expect a certain level of 'tame'ness.

no way. a small dog being carried around in a bag, or pushed around in a cart or stroller says "i'm a spoiled little princess and i own my person, and i have no idea that i am actually a dog, and i'm going to act like a little bitch if you come near me or my person, cause i haven't learned how to be civil cause my owner treats me like an invalid who can't walk or actually act like a dog in society".

Maui

TRIBE Member
ALL ANIMALS WITH TEETH BITE. I don't care what owners say. You can train them to not ever bite but there's always the chance. And you take that risk when you own a pet.

No. You are wrong.

My dog of 15 years never bit anyone. It never so much as growled at anyone and was never anything but happy around people.

The Watchers points are correct.

If I see a dog out and about I will pet it and I don't expect to get bitten. Well except these dogs in question, the devil incarnates they are.

Also, let me add that the majority of these little heathens are being bred in puppy mills. This means that as if they are not insane already they will be after this up bringing.

mingster

TRIBE Member
asking before touching a dog should be the second thing people learn in life, right after learning to look both ways before crossing the street.

unless you're in an off-leash area. then a whole different set of rules apply.

Puma

TRIBE Member
She shaves down every part of it except for its head so it looks like an ewok. a poo-eating ewok. Even though the critter wanders around my yard sometimes it cleans up after itself which is about the only good thing i have to say about it. It's self sustaining.

the dog eats its poo because its suffering from a nutrient deficiency apparently potassium. According to non other then Cesar Milan. this issue was on his show once.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
That's actually a pretty smart dog then, not only to identify it's deficiency but to know how to compensate for it!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
200905_hannibal-lechter-is-back.jpg

Home Depot bans pets after nose-biting incident

Certified assistance dogs will still be permitted under new policy
CBC News Posted: Apr 21, 2011 1:50 PM ET

Home Depot is barring domestic animals from its Canadian outlets, following an incident last week in Ottawa when a shop greeter had the tip of her nose bitten off by a customer's dog.

Home Depot Canada issued a statement on Thursday explaining that the new no-pets policy was "the best decision for the shopping enjoyment and safety of all customers."

U.S. Home Depot locations will not be affected by the change.

Only certified assistance dogs, such as those needed to guide the visually impaired, will still be permitted inside.

Policy to be implemented May 16
In the statement, Home Depot Canada said the new policy has been communicated to all stores and will take effect starting May 16.

"In order to assist our valued customers in adjusting to this change over the next few weeks, we will work with our customers to inform them of this new policy," the statement said.

Anna Riel, a 39-year-old Home Depot employee in Gloucester, east of Ottawa, was welcoming customers to the store last Friday when she bent down to pat an elderly woman's Shih Tzu being pushed in a shopping cart.

Dog owner fined $610
The small dog lunged at Riel, biting off a small part of her nose. She was bleeding profusely and was rushed to hospital.

Riel said the dog's 74-year-old owner tried to leave the scene shortly after, but was stopped by a paramedic.

The dog owner was fined $610 and the pet must now wear a muzzle.

Despite facial-reconstruction surgery, Riel said her face will never be the same. She is considering legal action against the pet owner.

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Step 1 Dont own useless good for nothing little dogs.

Step 2 Profit

Dogs need jobs! I have no use for 'pretty pet purse' dogs.

I agree with whomever said no dogs except seeing eye dogs should be allowed in stores or anywhere else. Would they let you bring a pet raccoon in the store?