• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sheppard sheppard sheppard sheppard

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mingster

TRIBE Member
sheppard subway

i've been living around sheppard ave. for most of my life. yet it just lost all meaning.

i've been so close to sheppard. we're so involved.

kat

TRIBE Member
ode de sheppard a la cinquain

sheppard

near, work

boring, snoring, loring

i like my sheppards pie

sheppard

mingster

TRIBE Member
i got my citizen ship card at sheppard and chesswood when i was a teenager. my mom drove me there in the morning, and i had to take the bus to school. while i was waiting in line, she went to a sandwich store and bought me a yummy veal sandwich, cause she loves me, and she's very nice.

then, when i was waiting for the bus, i dropped my sandwich, and it was covered with little rocks. and i couldn't get them off. i was very sad. so i got on the bus, and tried to eat my sandwich, it was very crunchy. and all i could think about was my sweet mom who got me this nice sandwich, and i couldn't enjoy it. :(

and that's one of my memories about sheppard ave.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
When I first came to Canada, I moved right at Don Mills/Sheppard... memories... I miss that area, but it doesn't look the same anymore.

mingster

TRIBE Member
i also went to a citrus rave once on sheppard ave.

someone stole my 2-pocket canvas bag that night. and i was very sad. it had my walkman in it.

i told my parents i was sleeping at a friend's house that night.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders