• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sheesha(flavored tobacco in hooka) in KW where ??

swilly

TRIBE Member
I am going on a date with this girl ( she is real as well not one of these imaginary ones that i go out with alot). Anyways i want to take her out for sheesha the middle eastern flavored tobbacoo but where can you get it in KW?

I know it is primarly a middle eastern thing but do south asian resturants do it as well?

if not any other suggestions?

in fact lets here the date options for KW maybe my she sha thing could use some add ons. went to the rude native the other night that was good, where else you thinks?

I saw the other thread but there was nothing inspiring

come on KW people use the chugga choo train of thought construction

swilly

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I wouldn't know in KW but I do know of several in TO at Bathurst and Steeles. Sababa has flavoured tobacco. Just have to ask for it.

Is this for a haggilla?

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
middle eastern hooka, chalice......they stand at least 3 feet and have a huge brass bowl, and woven pipes.

OOk!!!
i thought it was just called a hooka
I also thought you were making a deragotry comment about the physical attractiveness of my date. As in her being a " hag" or something.

Bit off on that one i suppose

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
OOk!!!
i thought it was just called a hooka
I also thought you were making a deragotry comment about the physical attractiveness of my date. As in her being a " hag" or something.

Bit off on that one i suppose

no no, I have a haggilla, so I was wondering if that's what you were getting the tobacco for. Usually is. Good flavours too. But if you were you would have to get the coals that go with that to keep the tobacco burning.

swilly

TRIBE Member
no no, I have a haggilla, so I was wondering if that's what you were getting the tobacco for. Usually is. Good flavours too. But if you were you would have to get the coals that go with that to keep the tobacco burning.
ya i really like the smoke really nice way to relax in the evening. Especially with a nice cup of arabic coffee and a cute dark skinned date

swilly

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
you will poison it with the dirty devil smoke.

herb only! ;)

we have done that before, and it's great. but you need at least a half zip to fill the bowl of my haggilla. That's a lot of smoking. thank god it has 5 pipes!

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
ya i really like the smoke really nice way to relax in the evening. Especially with a nice cup of arabic coffee and a cute dark skinned date

swilly

Turkish Coffe? Or Bottz? Bottz is really thick and almost sludge, pretty much coffee grinds and a bit of water!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
we have done that before, and it's great. but you need at least a half zip to fill the bowl of my haggilla. That's a lot of smoking. thank god it has 5 pipes!

holy fuck. how big is the bowl?

:eek:

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
this is pretty much what my haggilla looks like except that we modified the bowl so that it's jsut a bit smaller than the dish on the bottom half of the neck. There are also 3 more woven hoses to draw from. The hoses are not as thick on mine, and the chamber is a bit wider. I just tried to find something that was kind of like what I have. Oh and mine is much taller.

hookgem_lg.jpg

patri©k

TRIBE Member
when you're just hitting it on your own... do you find that the big bowl causes a problem?

I mean... does it still haul ok?

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Swillard my boy, smoking with a sand monkey's coo-coo clock is no way get into a girl's panties. I suggest you take her to a fine pub and ply her with gin and compliments.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
when you're just hitting it on your own... do you find that the big bowl causes a problem?

No you can't really hit it on your own unless you find a way to plug the other hoses. Too much air between the hoses and the bowl. You get hardly anything so you have to plug it up. Removing the hoses are not an option cos you'll never get them back on again. Their woven around the metal.....silly putty actually works well as a plug.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member

It hauls fin if it's plugged but I forgot to mention that you need to have the burning coals otherwise you are continuously re-lighting that fucker. That's what the plate is for underneath.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
yeah.. but the temps at which they (herb/ciggy) burn ...differ no?

I've never used one... so I'm curious as to whether or not you'd use the same coals for herb that you would for the tobacco?

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
yeah.. but the temps at which they (herb/ciggy) burn ...differ no?

I've never used one... so I'm curious as to whether or not you'd use the same coals for herb that you would for the tobacco?

only use the coal if you are mixing with the tobacco. It's wet and sticky and that's the on;y way it will burn but you'll get high regardless. Very high. I tend to use the smaller bowl for herb but the coal does work with herb too. I just have to use the bigger bowl cos the coal doesn't sit well on the small bowl it came with and picking that thing up is a bitch and can easily become a fire hazard!

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
lol, no doubt.

thanks for the 411.

Any time.

If you do pick one up I "high"ly suggest not getting one here in Toronto. If you have friends traveling to the middle east (Israel, Lebanon, etc) much better place to get one and a whole lot cheaper.