• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

She Wants Revenge at Horseshoe Tavern

diablo

TRIBE Member
Did anyone go? How was it?

I was going to go with a few friends, but we didn't want to risk driving down and not getting one of the 20 available door tickets.

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Met a guy at Footwork last night who RAVED about how kickass the show was - said they're even better live than on record. He went on and on about it!

I am officially stoked to catch them at DM!!!!!

adam.

diablo

TRIBE Member
Adam Duke said:
Met a guy at Footwork last night who RAVED about how kickass the show was - said they're even better live than on record. He went on and on about it!

I am officially stoked to catch them at DM!!!!!
See, I think they'd be better in a small venue...but then again, so would most bands.

Snapple

TRIBE Member
fawk. i would have loved to have seen them but this is the first i've heard of this. fawk. too much time with my head in the sand......

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
i just clued in that this gig was at the horseshoe. it would be fun to live the life of an up and coming band, as in this case playing to maybe no more than 200 people at the shoe and soon to be playing to 17,000+ at the ACC before DM in may.

time to launch slsk....

billy

TRIBE Member
quick follow up:

dling their album and within seconds of listening to the first track, ya, i thought i was listening to joy division. excited to hear the rest of the album. must make sure i make it for doors on may 18th.

edit: didn't peter hook have a side project called revenge????

Last edited:

billy

TRIBE Member
i watched their webcast from coachella on saturday night. i was surprised that they actually have some stage presence. i was really expecting some dudes in black gazing at their shoes, but turned out to be an entertaining show.

for those that are interested, their cd is on sale at HMV for $10!! well worth it.