• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shazam's 2014 Summer Track List.

JamesM

TRIBE Member

Music app Shazam released their "Songs of Summer" prediction list for 2014. It's the songs everyone will be listening to as the weather warms up and the windows come down. The company has a pretty good track record. In 2013, they picked Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines and Daft Punk's Get Lucky. In 2012, they predicted Gotye's Someone I Used to Know and Maroon 5's Payphone.

Here's the list for 2014 Summer:

1. Ed Sheeran - Sing

2. Arianna Grande Feat, Iggy Azalea - Problem

3. Sam Smith - Stay With Me (it's been Shazamed more than 15 million times)

4. Luke Bryan- Play it again (A country song always gets play over the summer, according to Shazam, this is the country song of the year.)

5. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (Shazam is making this prediction based on the song's success in Europe and upward trajectory in the U.S.)

6. Oliver Heldens- Gecko (Another European favorite)

7. Clean Bandit - Rather Be (It's the most Shazamed track in the world)

8. Secondcity- I Wanna Feel

9. Teeflii Feat, 2 Chainz - 24 Hours (Hasn't been officially released, but already Shazamed more than 100,000 times)

10. 5 Seconds of Summer - Don't Stop (The band is considered the new heartthrobs from Australia.)

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room