• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sharting...

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Just once. I had the stomach flu, alright?

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

416

TRIBE Member
Ya... ummm... that's not even a word, so why don't you shut your stupid face.

And no, I don't want to hear your witty explanation of what that is, and neither does anyone else.

Oh, also. I don't want to read all about how you "sharted" on a bus once, or this other time you where sharting and your mom walked in, or whatever.

So just stop it.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 416
Ya... ummm... that's not even a word, so why don't you shut your stupid face.

And no, I don't want to hear your witty explanation of what that is, and neither does anyone else.

Oh, also. I don't want to read all about how you "sharted" on a bus once, or this other time you where sharting and your mom walked in, or whatever.

So just stop it.
Ya... ummm... that's an awesome word, so why don't you keep going because it's funny.

And yes, I want to hear your witty explanation of what that is, and so does everyone else.

Oh, also. I want to read all about how you "sharted" on bus once, or this others time you were sharting and your mom walked in, or whatever.

So just continue.
 

echootje

TRIBE Member
If it's the word-composite ('womposite', if I may) that I think it is. No I've never sharted and I really don't think I'd like to.

Rob
 

416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
Ya... ummm... that's an awesome word, so why don't you keep going because it's funny.

And yes, I want to hear your witty explanation of what that is, and so does everyone else.

Oh, also. I want to read all about how you "sharted" on bus once, or this others time you were sharting and your mom walked in, or whatever.

So just continue.
Ya see. This is what's wrong with the internet these days. Assholes like you, comming on here with your offensive-made-up-dick-and-fart-joke-words ruining this beautiful web page for the entire world.

Hope you're proud of yourself.
 

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Sharting is funny. I know funny.

I have right-clicked saved as that word in my brain.

I will have to start sending Phantom royalty cheques whenever I use the word in public.

How can I make it up to you area code? Tell me what I can do and I will try to do it.

Keeping in mind that I'm at work and don't have a change of underwear.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
I just sharted, thought my pants were down and I was squating over the bowl at the time.

The poo floated through my spincter, not smearing or even touching my ass on the way out because the fart air created a cushion on all sides. I wiped my hand on my ass to see what remained and there was nothing, to residue, to skid, clean as a whistle.

THIS should be the next evolutionary advance. All of our poos should be encased in air prior to their evacuation. No more mess. No more need for toilet paper. Think of the forests we'd save. All the toxins people get from skidmarks would be a thing of the past.

I must perfect this technique and pass it on to your children.
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
I sharted while trepanning.
Funny because I sharted while trepanning too but was too busy trolling to cook any chili.

I mean, like, OMGWTFBBQ!
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Funny because I sharted while trepanning too but was too busy trolling to cook any chili.

I mean, like, OMGWTFBBQ!
On the topic of sharting and chilli in the same sentence...A friend of a friend...gave this obviously very experiment woman a chilli dog last year...For those who are in the dark of what a chilli dog is...it's when the man craps one his lady friend's chest and then proceeds to titty fu*k this now tainted area...hence the chilli and the dog...and of course ample bun.
 

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dick Justice
On the topic of sharting and chilli in the same sentence...A friend of a friend...gave this obviously very experiment woman a chilli dog last year...For those who are in the dark of what a chilli dog is...it's when the man craps one his lady friend's chest and then proceeds to titty fu*k this now tainted area...hence the chilli and the dog...and of course ample bun.

I think I am going to go and eat a hot dog now.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top