• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sharknado

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
i cant believe that is real !!!!

who the fuck makes a movie about a tornado that chucks sharks at the same people for 2 hours???

how many fucking sharks did the tornado swallow up? why were there that many sharks in one place???

this movie better answer all those questions, plus i wonder how many original 90210 actors are in it ;)

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I started watching "Megapython vs. Gatoroid" (with 80s pop stars Tiffany and Debbie Gibson) but I honestly had to turn it off after only a few minutes. Didnt even make it their 'fight scene' lol.

[YOUTUBE]bITmSpxUAA8[/YOUTUBE]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
do people actually get paid enough to act in those movies? i feel like everyone in that movie could only do it to make fun of it and to see something that retarded get made.

silver1

TRIBE Member
This aired on space last Friday and again last night.

It was unbelievably bad (which I think was its intent).

Tara Reid is looking rough.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
I'd rather see a movie with an imaginative yet ridiculous premise like a shark tornado get made over yet another Smurf movie. That said, I watch a lot of B-movies and shlock cinema.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
ya Im ok with bad movies too... Maybe its me being more and more open to being entertained by video media, but I'm starting to notice more and more those friends of mine who seem to have 90% hate ratio in everything they see...

I guess if someone hates most movies - there's a chance they do so because they have some superior taste and/or standards.

At least thats a safer assumption than with someone like me, who is an open sewer for film content of all types.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
cuts himself out, drags out the girl eaten previously to him, and then proceeds to give her mouth to mouth to save her life.....

-_-

and who the fuck watches smurf movies?

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
dont get me wrong i TRY and watch bad stuff, but this is beyond bad and watchable.

i dont know how i could get through it, even on drugs.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
i cant believe that is real !!!!

who the fuck makes a movie about a tornado that chucks sharks at the same people for 2 hours???

how many fucking sharks did the tornado swallow up? why were there that many sharks in one place???

this movie better answer all those questions, plus i wonder how many original 90210 actors are in it ;)
omfglawwlraibanlawl

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
lol! Did anyone catch 'we are going to need a bigger chopper'.. reminds me from Jaws 'we are going to need a bigger boat'.

The reason Tara Reid looks rough is probably bc she's had a shit load of plastic surgery.

I haven't seen this but now i want to bc of how horrible it looks.. lol