• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shamus Coghlan -Experiment One (Dream State)

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
http://807recordings.com/MIXES/SHAMUS_COGHLAN-EXPERIMENT_ONE--DREAM-STATE-.mp3

The Experiment will be a series of 30 min Mixes.
Each one will have a slightly different perspective with
Dream State being the first Muse.

One of the approaches I took on this mix was to use Audiophile
Cartridges (Lin-K18) through and all Tube Audio Research Phono Stage.
These far and exceed anything in the dj world but at the cost of no back cue.
It’s not cool to kill cartridges at this price range.

The Recording program was Sequoia and captured at 32bit 96 KHz.

Track Listing:

1. Maurizio-Ploy (Elaye Records)
2. Round Two-New Day (Tresor)
3. Scion-Emerge (Chain Reaction)
4. Heiko Laux-Presence (Kanzleramt)
5. Vullmond-Here Side (Full Moon Trax)
6. Mark Broom-Beat Trip (Speaker Attack)
7. Pacou-Code09 (Djax)
8. Shamus Coghlan-Between D Linez (MU Records)
9. Tardy Tracks-Larry (Beige Records)

As always this mix is for enjoyment and not for profit. I greatly respect the artists on this mix and they will always get my support.

Great Music is eternal.

Shamus

ps I will have more stuff on http://807recordings.com when its ready and the site is finished. I will also post the new mixes here.

JK

TRIBE Promoter
Buddy Holly said:
Looking forward to hearing this.
So am I.

although with a recording quality like that I'm going to have to wait until I'm at home with proper monitors.

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
JK said:
So am I.

although with a recording quality like that I'm going to have to wait until I'm at home with proper monitors.

Well they are still my records so they are still dirty. One thing I noticed though is how slow dj needles are to sublte dynamics. I am not sure how the mp3 sound compared to the DVD A version so I am interested to find out what others say.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Humanjava said:
Well they are still my records so they are still dirty. One thing I noticed though is how slow dj needles are to sublte dynamics. I am not sure how the mp3 sound compared to the DVD A version so I am interested to find out what others say.

d/l now... i'm anticipating the presence mix in, gow did it good,sd and LT did it good,martin did it great,freddy nails it to the cap - lets see whut yah bring yah dirt dog :D

sd/