• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Shake UR Body Remix

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Oh my!
Has anyone else heard this?
The 2 step/breaks remix of Shake UR Body
I heard it last night and all I have to say is why?
That has to be one of the biggest piece of poo tracks ever ... it's just so bad words can't explain it

stu

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Just in case there are multiple 2 step remixes of this track ... I'm talking about the one done by Sunship ... or something like that

stu

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
I only know of one 2 step rmx altho there probly is 2.

Anyhow, the track doesnt appeal to me but its exactly the way i'd picture a 2 step remix. All the UKG djs ive spoke with love it.

Jonny

Pure Silk

TRIBE Member
.......and let me tell u why...

the vocals of the original track are very uptempo so they had to slow them down makin it sound very off key in my opinion...

sunship is a much better producer ....and I think he did the rmx just for the extra $$$$$

some examples

Cheque One-Two
Try me out

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

twist

TRIBE Member
This track isn't exactly my favorite track but I don't really give a shit about the beat or the production (which by the way as far as 2-step goes is pretty decent) all I care about is the vocal. I like this track... and I'm the one who played it and I'll be playin it again. It's all about the vocal, the ladies just love that shit;)

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
Sunship is a wicked producer....

he's fallen off of late...

...he used to be the keyboard player in the Brand New Heavies.....thats a little UKG triva for you....

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS...THE SOURCE TRACK WAS A BIG PIECE OF POO TO BEGIN WITH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE TALK ABOUT UKG BEING CHEESE...AND THEN GO NUTS FOR SHAKE YOUR BODY???????

CHECK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charade

Thunder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by funkNstyle
All the UKG djs ive spoke with love it.

Jonny
I don't like it either..

Pure Silk I'm not really feeling that track.. The other side is pretty good though.

Feel dis one.. Bad Habits Bashy, the lyrical onslaught that Maxwell D puts forth for this track on the second CD Shake it up of Garage Sessions is killah!

This one is without any MC.. http://217.158.65.110/MP3/SF87264.mp3

Not all two step is fromage.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Uncle Bobby

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by jungleboy
Sunship is a wicked producer....

...he used to be the keyboard player in the Brand New Heavies.....thats a little UKG triva for you....

Charade
I didn't know that, I love the BNH! Really interesting stuff...like super happy jazz/pop, but not.

UB.

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
wow - that track is a little tooooooo destinys child for me....i like rough 2-step, but that has NO originality to it and the chorus is painful to hear........wow

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Willar X

TRIBE Member
I like the vocal.. the tune itself isn't that great... but there's more u can do with it to beef the tune up.

Be creative! :)

*looks above* who's all getting fucked?
Ooops sorry my bad.

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
ehhhh......its just my opinion....i like everything BUT the vocal, except i prefer bigger beats......something with a bit more testicular fortitude if you know what im saying

Pure Silk

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tuesdays Father

Feel dis one.. Bad Habits Bashy, the lyrical onslaught that Maxwell D puts forth for this track on the second CD Shake it up of Garage Sessions is killah!

This one is without any MC.. http://217.158.65.110/MP3/SF87264.mp3

Not all two step is fromage.

it's a pretty cool track I'd play like 2minutes worth of it........
it probably would sound a bit better wit Maxwell D spitting on top of the track.

here's some stuff I've been feelin for the last littlw while

Sticky feat. Lady Stush - Dollar signs - Social circles

test presses were ripping up the UK.....if u liked boo then this ones for U

Revolution - N/A - White Label

Heavy bassline tune featured in FIFA 2002

Bogey Man - Prophecy - White

wikked 4x4 trak, Dance floor destruction ....garenteed!!!

and all this talk about 2-step being cheesy when all they hear is the odd 2-step track being dropped by a breakbeat dj is LUDACRISS!!!!

I invite all the people in this discussion to NASA Apirl 28th

for FLIRT SOUNDSYSTEMS - CLASSICS NIGHT

this is a the place where u can can hear 2 step-garage in it purist form

Selectors 4 the evening are:

Divy
Sassa,le
Butcha
Marcus

so guys I'm calling u out...... bring your girl down too ;)

look out for 4 me.....I'll be the tall guy with a shaved head boucing around drinkin some BUBBLY ;)

PS and to the producers if your interested in makin some 2-step beats I would be happy to introduce u to some people!!!